An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    through my window
    freezing rain that causes delays
    coffee brews
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    the board on his chest
    says the beard on his face holds
    world's best damn chili
    ice patches on the sidewalks
    moonless morning
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    How to cope with grief
    When the worst news is unveiled
    Tell me what you do
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    edited January 2015
    five syllables one
    seven syllables on two
    five syllables end
    Post edited by TalonTedd on
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    carry a purse
    to have a home
    afternoon coffee
  • cry the blues alone
    and begin to atone for
    nothing as it seems
  • stare into the light
    press shrek fingers on device
    make poems for mice
    piles of books to donate
    but the train to work
    is at a left
    a clock sounds
    for the lunch break end
    grinding coffee
    a chill like spring
    they rolled him off the metro
    on a stretcher
    no stopping
    Monday through Friday
    three-day weekend
    was it blind
    the bird that flew into the window
    winter chill
    hold a watch
    on the metro
    to define irreverence
    shopping
    when I see rain and puddles
    second nap
    a time to leave
    or a time to return
    a half cup of coffee
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    My voice is going on me
    This fucking sucks
    Balls
    www.cluthelee.com
    the first time
    I notice the green roof
    winter grey
    new salt
    on the sidewalk matches
    the For Sale sign
    and the snow
    sticks in some places
    ambulance
    400 pages to read
    and then 400 pages to read
    afternoon snow
    book of Nazi occupation
    and I cross the street
    and I wear a blue hat
    a sip for each time
    I thought of coffee
    afternoon break
    look into windows
    for messages of behaviors
    Friday afternoon
    edited January 2015
    I turn ahead a few pages
    what time is it
    this Friday evening
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    Write a resume
    dog and pony show
    more pay is okay
    on a Sunday
    why does the sun set later
    open a book
    the street is run
    by runners who have read
    the weather report
    coffee is not sipped
    on Monday mornings
    weather advisory
    Deflategate hoopla
    big story that is sold
    tainted emptybowl