Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    FlyBono24 said:

That's what I've been looking for! I went to the 9/30/09 show and didn't get a shirt before the show, they were gone by the time the show ended... I couldn't even find any on ebay

Funny thing is, I still have never worn either one. Was worried about ruining the white one since I'm a huge Dodgers fan and the gold of the Lakers one really isn't my color. Love them though and need to break them out eventually.
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    I am very happy with my women's xxl mystery box. The only disappointment was an additional I'm analog shirt. But other than that, everything else was super cool. Green sweatshirt, the Who hat, bootleg was 04/23/03, various newsletters, bouncy ball, passes, Canada sticker, Winnipeg 2011 and Spectrum 10/30/09 poster. I think it was worth the price. I was able to share items with friends. It was a fun experience.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    J_Vedder1968J_Vedder1968 portugal Posts: 28
    Anybody have a PJ & The Who Hat for trading ? I have Berliim 2012 poster and Phialdelifia 2009 small poster
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    JMAIA said:

Anybody have a PJ & The Who Hat for trading ? I have Berliim 2012 poster and Phialdelifia 2009 small poster

What's the Philly small poster?
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    JMAIA said:

Pm sent!
  • Options
    islandgirlislandgirl Posts: 32
    I'm in search of a PJ/St Christopher keychain if anyone has one for trade or sale. I have the Black Reaper 08 Shirt (Womens M), White 5th Element tank (Women's M), Raleigh, NC 03 boot, Hartford 06 poster, Winnipeg 11 poster, Angel/Ramblings 7 inch, BR sticker and other various stickers, backstage passes from the my mystery box.
  • Options
    J_Vedder1968J_Vedder1968 portugal Posts: 28
    For trade to T-Shirts size L and / or PJ&Who Hat :
  • Options
    pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    MB166234 said:

Here's mine:

Huge disappointment in these shirts. Not even worth trading/selling them. Size AND quality are horrible. I'd be cutting these and sewing them up into something else. I wish 10c sent these back to the manufacturers instead of keeping them in stock which eventually ended up in the mystery boxes:

i got 2 of these 3 shirts, they really are the worst. not cool at all, i won't buy one of these boxes again.
  • Options
    FB228424FB228424 East LA Posts: 3
    edited July 2014

Here's my haul. Really bummed that I didn't get a Benny in my box :/

XL Shirts are for trade. So is the Canada poster. I also have two copies of the Turning Mist/Hawaii '78 7" so if someone wants to trade I'm game.
    Post edited by FB228424 on
  • Options
    JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190
    If anyone pulled a Calgary '11 "Purple" Lenin that is up for trade, please let me know ~
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • Options
    CButt2CButt2 Posts: 157
    JamesN said:

If anyone pulled a Calgary '11 "Purple" Lenin that is up for trade, please let me know ~

Look up.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    CButt2 said:

JamesN said:

Look up.
    That's the green edition
  • Options
    CButt2CButt2 Posts: 157

CButt2 said:

JamesN said:

Look up.
    That's the green edition
    My bad! Sorry and thank you for the correction.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    CButt2 said:

CButt2 said:

JamesN said:

Look up.
    That's the green edition
    My bad! Sorry and thank you for the correction.
    Yea I think the purple edition is limited to 20? Don't see them too often...
  • Options
    JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190
    Yeah - When the '11s went on sale, Santos mentioned that there could be a variant in the mix - a few were randomly inserted... However, I wonder if they were somehow kept separate or had marked tubes so that an extra variant or two (Toronto Purple Moose!!) could end up in the current mystery shipments?!?
    Hoping...
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 93
    I'm listening to that Rockfords CD that almost everyone got... man... it's definitely no Pearl Jam.
    You can definitely hear Mike's guitar but the songs themselves... meh.
  • Options
    FlyBono24 said:

I'm listening to that Rockfords CD that almost everyone got... man... it's definitely no Pearl Jam.
    You can definitely hear Mike's guitar but the songs themselves... meh.

I haven't listened to it yet.

But man, how about Tres Mts?! Pretty great band.
  • Options

All of the above is for trade or sale. Would prefer to trade for vinyl or shirts in XL size. All shirts shown here are medium

• Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Anybody need an Ames Arkansas 2003? Probably not. Up for trade.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Hey check those white "8" Calgary shirts. Mine came with a run in it. I got the mystery bag at the last show, and saw it when I was unpacking the other day. It looks like a manufacturer defect though. Hoping 10c can come through with a replacement but if not I'll just keep it for housework.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I got the Venice 10' boot in my MB - what a great show! The crowd! The energy! The recording is just so crisp and clear. Put me in such a kick ass mood this am - caught myself excessively speeding a few times! Haha! Been listening to it but I heard it today.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Treyert14 said:

I listened to the Jack Irons solo CD.... I guess it's good if you really like drums? Very odd songs... one of the songs has the same drum sound (and beat) of 'In My Tree'... so if you like the drums in that song, you'll probably like the CD.
  • Options
    FlyBono24 said:

Treyert14 said:

I listened to the Jack Irons solo CD.... I guess it's good if you really like drums? Very odd songs... one of the songs has the same drum sound (and beat) of 'In My Tree'... so if you like the drums in that song, you'll probably like the CD.
    Which cd is that?
  • Options
    Attention Dimension
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    My PJ Buddy Joe got the '06 Klausen / Europe EYEBALL poster...Also saw a post on Facebook that someone scored one of the '96 Paris / The Zenith posters!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    ldent42 said:

Hey check those white "8" Calgary shirts. Mine came with a run in it. I got the mystery bag at the last show, and saw it when I was unpacking the other day. It looks like a manufacturer defect though. Hoping 10c can come through with a replacement but if not I'll just keep it for housework.

Got my replacement shirt today! Thank you 10c! :)
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Tres Mtns the first song is cool then gets WTF from there... this singer is strange.
  • Options
    The Tres Mtns stuff sounds like gospel music
  • Options
    FlyBono24 said:

The Tres Mtns stuff sounds like gospel music

How so?