What should this thread be about?

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261

Rice Krispies with banana slices.

grilled banana slices....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

Rice Krispies with banana slices.

grilled banana slices....
    Mmmmm gonna have to try that.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Thankfully, we

hedonist said:

Yes, that is exactly what we got :D I can see how you don't wanna move from a location where you feel comfy. We are actually moving from an area that I don't like that much to a much more desirable area, a little bit in the sticks. And I guess we are lucky to live in the metro Detroit area where property prices are not as crazy as in other ares of the country...

Yep, we are comfy where we are at and was previously renting this house, I just bought it, so let the renovations begin, I already have the powder room torn out and am upgrading everything. Not to mention scraping off the popcorn ceilings.
    #-o
    Are you living there while doing the ceilings? We have that fucking popcorn here too but with ours being a small place and having two cats, the prospect seems impossible unless we were to temporarily move out (which isn't gonna happen).

Oh, what a pain in the ass. We've had all kinds of problems going on from caving walls in the basement which let water in to a leaking roof. Yeah, we will never buy a fixer upper in the winter again :P Thankfully, we don't have popcorn ceilings. But even if we did, I think it wouldn't matter anymore, cause we will re-drywall all the walls and ceiling. Today, our bathtub and vanity arrived and we got mighty excited. The tub is a six footer to fit us tall folks, and I think we even fit in there together (yay!) and the vanity is a gorgeous piece of reddish wood with - gasp - slow closing drawers. I have never been more excited about a vanity in my life lol

I'm envious! Despite the hassle and disruption, you'll end up with something you love and that reflects each of you and both of you. Part of the fun of starting a new life together :)
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Raspberry Cheesecake.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    chika boom
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    21 pages and we still have not figured out what this thread should be about?

i, for one, am very disappointed in all of you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cannoli cake
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ldent42 said:

Cannoli cake

This sounds good.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

21 pages and we still have not figured out what this thread should be about?

i, for one, am very disappointed in all of you.

And I just peaked back in to see if you guys made any progress.... guess not ! Maybe I'll finally see the big picture when I check back next month. I was hoping to not leave still confused
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited August 2014
    Maybe it could be about the meaning of life? Is it maybe too deep of a question...
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

ldent42 said:

Cannoli cake

This sounds good.
    it really really was
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Maybe it could be about the meaning of life? Is it maybe too deep of a question...

comfortable shoes.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Annafalk said:

comfortable shoes.
    That was the first thing that crossed my mind as well but then I thought about;
    To eat very delicious chocolate ;)
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    ticonderoga pencils

you are welcome
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

comfortable shoes.
    That was the first thing that crossed my mind as well but then I thought about;
    To eat very delicious chocolate ;)
    never go against cliff claven.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick said:

ticonderoga pencils

you are welcome

the BEST.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited August 2014

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I love the smell of a freshly-sharpened pencil.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    What about vintage record changers?
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    Watch out for lead poisoning
  • Options

What about vintage record changers?

Old folks?
    :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Old machines :D I have recently gotten into them and am in full "resto-mode" lol They are so much cooler than all the plasticky Crosleys. How many record players are too many? 8-}
  • Options
    chadwick said:

/>

ITNT
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    iphone 4930
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    Fortune cookies...because I shit you not the one I got on Sept. 26 totally came true.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    edited October 2014
    This thread could've and should've been about hotdogs.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

Fortune cookies...because I shit you not the one I got on Sept. 26 totally came true.

please explain
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

This thread could've and should've been about hotdogs.

true....

we could gossip about other threads in here, behind those threads' backs? like...who the hell does "Flu shot !" think he is? asking people all about their business, making blanket racists statements and stuff...JEEZ! the nerve of some people! and--those shoes!!!?!?! ugh.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/217116/flu-shot#latest
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Shoes?? Did somebody say shoes? :x
    These shoes are so realistic right down to the hairy toes !
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734

please explain
    Had Chinese for lunch my fortune cookie said "something wonderful is about to happen to you" - then I got my confirmation/pick-up info email for my GA tickets to PJ in Denver and they released EV's 'Imagine'. I thought this was it and was pretty happy. Then on Oct. 3 my boss emailed me to say I was being sent on training in Waukesha WI from Oct. 14-17. So not only was I being sent to the location of the triple play of shows but I could afford to go to all three plus Denver because I didn't have to pay for my expensive flight to Denver from where I live. I near about lost my mind and will never doubt the fortune cookie again!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.