Options

Ernie Ball VPjr..PAN?

I haven't tried it (mainly because it takes about an hour to set up my gear) but is it possible to use the VPjr as a Pan pedal? There's an output and a tuner jack. Could I have the output go to one amp and the tuner go to another? Not even to fully mix but to switch between amps? I have my Roc Pro 700 as my main amp and the lineout going into a Peavey TNT 130 Bass amp (gives me a great sound) but I was wondering if I could add my Fender Acoustasonic Junior DSP into the mix. Also, on a side note, would I be able to use the Acoustasonic as a regular electric guitar amp? Will it hurt anything?
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    The way it's set up I don't think you can pan with it, since the signal always goes to the tuner out and the rocker just controls the regular output. You may be able to get some cool results having a main amp from the tuner out and mixing in the a second amp for different textures.

EB makes another pedal that works as a volume and panning pedal. Pretty sure that was a part if Stone's rig in the early days. He'd run a clean and deity amp, then use the panning to blend them as he saw fit.