Options

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow breaks up.

AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
edited April 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
:(
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,459
    :((

not really. more like: (:|
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    Everytime I see these kinds of stories it makes me sad. Not because they are getting a divorce, but because there are televisions shows that try to pump up ratings with teasers about exclusive details about the split. I really hate American culture sometimes.

Who gives a shit if a marginally talented musician and her husband get a divorce!
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    this might be more interesting than the gun threads lol yawn'moticon
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SC Posts: 349
    rgambs said:

this might be more interesting than the gun threads lol yawn'moticon

made me laugh, hahaha!
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    They didn't get a divorce, she said that they were getting a "conscious uncoupling".

Weirdo.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775

Who gives a shit if a marginally talented musician and her husband get a divorce!

#-o
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157

Everytime I see these kinds of stories it makes me sad. Not because they are getting a divorce, but because there are televisions shows that try to pump up ratings with teasers about exclusive details about the split. I really hate American culture sometimes.

i get what you are saying. i hate it when people profit from the pain and suffering of other people. this is probably the saddest thing to ever happen to one or both of them. these tabloid programs and channels need to fuck off and let them have their privacy and their time to recover and heal.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
    ummm, in what way is this.....
    A Moving Train
    Politics, current events - reasoned debate and discussion - we can all learn something new.

I suppose it can be considered a "current event" but what of all the other "conscious uncoupling"s? I still fail to see how this doesnt belong on AET as opposed to AMT.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

ummm, in what way is this.....
    A Moving Train
    Politics, current events - reasoned debate and discussion - we can all learn something new.

I suppose it can be considered a "current event" but what of all the other "conscious uncoupling"s? I still fail to see how this doesnt belong on AET as opposed to AMT.

Completely agree.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,714
    Ahhh, Chris who?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm sorry for this lame thread being in the wrong place and everything..

(I feel a bit sorry for famous people not having their privacy,
    Can it be worth it?)

Have a good day :)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    oo Gwyneth is single.....

• Options
    edited March 2014

oo Gwyneth is single.....

=))
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    Annafalk said:

I'm sorry for this lame thread being in the wrong place and everything..

(I feel a bit sorry for famous people not having their privacy,
    Can it be worth it?)

Have a good day :)

GOD
    DAMN
    IT

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU???

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />

Cheers The juggler!! oops
    ;)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    unsung said:

They didn't get a divorce, she said that they were getting a "conscious uncoupling".

Weirdo.

Hahaha. I think I mostly know why their marriage sucks now. :P
    I was surprised to see this thread in AMT, since surely no one gives a shit.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Ahhh, Chris who?

Coldplay isn't bad. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited March 2014
    Kind of AMT-ish...I thought her recent comments about being an actress with children is a tougher job than the "regular working moms" out there showed how out of touch she is.

Whatta maroon.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited March 2014
    edit - damned quoting feature.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    =)) i have already apologized for this lame thread and now it's up here again :-/ now let it go away already.. :P
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

=)) i have already apologized for this lame thread and now it's up here again :-/ now let it go away already.. :P

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    bump

;)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Annafalk said:

Fun distraction from guns. :D
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    This could be bad. We had two giant blowhards self contained and now they will both be on the loose, free to contaminate blow hardiness.

:(|)
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I wonder how many nannys and maids she has that make her life so difficult.
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    unsung said:

This is true, but I wouldn't trade places with a celebrity for anything. At least we get to walk outside, and go to the store, and have a relationship break-up without the news covering it. Oh well, we all have our own problems, I guess.

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    Yeah she can't walk down the street, I feel so bad for her. At least she doesn't have to be concerned about paying her electric bills during the summer.

Of course I am not in disagreement here. I would prefer some outside privacy myself.

But...

Her life of glamour, she has every chance to leave it all behind.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Must be a Slow News Day.
  • Options

unsung said:

This is true, but I wouldn't trade places with a celebrity for anything. At least we get to walk outside, and go to the store, and have a relationship break-up without the news covering it. Oh well, we all have our own problems, I guess.

Some do pretty well staying out of the camera's eye. For the most part, it's the idiots we read about. The ones with half a brain manage to enjoy all their money and stay out of the news.
    "My brain's a good brain!"