Toronto setlist for tonight is unreal!!!

124»

Comments

• gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    Riot Act jokes, that's original.

At least something regarding Riot Act should be original.
    :-P
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    W.M.Eh wrote:
    I was 29 rows back so don't flame me on this but I didn't see the BAT WINGS on stage last night.

Could somebody who was closer confirm?

Thanks

Confirmed.

Steve
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    I like the setlist A LOT :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • mjohnson68mjohnson68 Posts: 57

also i love the new songs but 4 in a row to open will get old after a while.. i like them spread out.. but i know it is early

agreed...... AND, I hope we haven't completely done away with the "slow groove" type songs to start the night off..... i know this is just night 1, so i'm definately not complaining..... just my opinion, i like a slow song to open, that goes right into a rocker.......
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    what do you know, another very predictable PJ set.......

I've never seen Present Tense or Garden live. I've seen Why Go once, but not in 11 years. I've been to nine shows total.

not predictable to me, at all.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • The return of Garden is good news. I'm a little sad to see the same songs making up the final encore. Don't get me wrong, YL and RITFW are great, but I've heard them every show I've been to, every tour since Yield. For once, please close with something other than Baba, RITFW, and YL. I'd love to hear a show close out with Porch and Indifference.
    For Rent
  • bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    For the record, I think so far tonight's (Toronto 2's) setlist is a lot more "unreal" to me personally than last night's was...
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.