Options

I'm pissed !

I use to walk miles & miles everyday now i just stand here trapped in this box .....Let me walk again @-)
jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Comments

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Break out. I'll help you. Address?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I use to walk miles & miles everyday now i just stand here trapped in this box .....Let me walk again @-)

I take it you are in the northeast? Hang in there, everyone keeps promising warmer weather soon.

ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poor moored pot leaf.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i can't wait until it's warm enough to sit out by my fire pit and gaze at the stars. it's just not the same looking out the window.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    It's horrible being trapped indoors, need a bigger home with more people ;))
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Eat a cookie and chill! :)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Nothing is helping against this anymore. It's been almost half a year of winter by now. In my hometown in Germany they will have 20° Celsius this weekend, that is 70°F. We are still sitting here freezing our asses off at -12°C / 10°F. In March. I've had enough. My skin looks like shit, I got fat and I am craving to go outside with less clothes on. I don't want to freeze anymore. Stop this madness, nature!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    brave the cold people!! throw yourself into the elements as if to taunt them!!
    it has been a beautiful winter here in Ohio,
    for the hardy few who love the silent beauty of a snow-coated world.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I love snow, and I love the winter. I think it's awesome that there is a real winter over here and snowmobiling is a lot of fun too. But there is a time for winter, and a time for other seasons. In March, I am starting to crave spring. I am German, and moved to Michigan last year. Even my Michigander husband says this is a winter for the ages, and unsusually long. I've just about had enough already...
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235

Are the gif avatars not allowed/not working anymore?

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I'll be walking to the beach later on today. Temps just below 80 here, sorry Jose but that's the advantage of leaving NY & moving to south Florida \:D/ .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    oysterjar said:

Now I'm getting it imageimage

Yeah, seems like the gif avatars are not working anymore. It's sad.

• Options
    ohhhh! haha

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    I feel like Joan Rivers face just stuck there in one position , this sucks let me walk Kat or Sea , Adam the cookies can't help my leaf but when i eat one of those i can walk for miles at home \:D/
  • Options

I'll be walking to the beach later on today. Temps just below 80 here, sorry Jose but that's the advantage of leaving NY & moving to south Florida \:D/ .

Enjoy Bro i might just join you one of these days ...

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

Ughhh I'm getting ready to send Mom down there before the next winter, but unfortunately this one wont FREAKING end!!!!!

There's no more snow but the whole city is covered in this gross film/dust/residue from the salt and snow making everything gray. It's depressing as all hell.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Get_Right said:

Eat a cookie and chill! :)

No thank you if it's that cookie your talking about lol
    Plus too i dont want to gain weight
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,467

oysterjar said:

Now I'm getting it imageimage

Yeah, seems like the gif avatars are not working anymore. It's sad.

big shock. The 10C, for whatever reason, just doesn't give a fuck.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    If the weather keeps up the way it has been out here (drought), josevolution, I may have to send you my snow shoes. Either that or see how they work on sand.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I'm Very Pissed. My sister died 8 years ago.I haven't talked with my Brother Inlaw or Nephew since then.I recieved a suprising phone call last night from my Nephew.Mind you,I didn't know she was even sick,until I got a phone call two day's before she died.During our conversation,he mentioned that my sister was at U.C.Davis for three weeks before she died.I live 15 fucking minutes away from there,and not one phone call. God! I don't want to be a hater.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

...there is a time for winter, and a time for other seasons. In March, I am starting to crave spring. I am German, and moved to Michigan last year. Even my Michigander husband says this is a winter for the ages, and unsusually long. I've just about had enough already...

well said & your husband is right...this was a crazy winter

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    donnaruhl said:

I'm Very Pissed. My sister died 8 years ago.I haven't talked with my Brother Inlaw or Nephew since then.I recieved a suprising phone call last night from my Nephew.Mind you,I didn't know she was even sick,until I got a phone call two day's before she died.During our conversation,he mentioned that my sister was at U.C.Davis for three

weeks before she died.I live 15 fucking minutes away from there,and not one phone call. God! I don't want to be a hater.

Man that totally blows sorry for your loss ...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Snow and winter as an adult suck ass. As a kid, it meant you got out of school and played. As a grown up, it means getting up an extra hour early, putting on extra layers of clothes, shoveling, clearing off your car, changing back into work clothes, and driving slower on the way to your job that doesn't close for inclement weather. And then coming home and doing it all over again. Fuck winter!
  • Options
    this thread is a mess.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Take a trip down here to South Florida and hang with me on my birthday.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    g under p said:

Take a trip down here to South Florida and hang with me on my birthday.

Peace

When's your birthday?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."