Options

Legacy Script not working

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,691
Ergh! The Legacy/monkeywrench script is not working on my computer. Anyone else experiencing this? I hope I can get it back otherwise, hasta la vista, baby. The non-scripted forum layout is ... yeah, that.
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    Phew- for whatever reason, it's working again. :-?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Phew- for whatever reason, it's working again. :-?

Edit: and about one minute after I wrote that ^^^ I got logged out. Hmmm. gonna call it a night here. This things busted. b-(

• Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    I don't know if it's the script, but the forum acted strangely lately
  • Options
    Longueuil said:

I don't know if it's the script, but the forum acted strangely lately

Yeah, it's like the forum is on drugs. This morning while I was checking things out here I'd click on one page and it would show as Legacy script, on another as the forum layout without script, an another back to Legacy and so forth. Quite often I get this dark grey shadowing notice on the lower left side that goes away before I can read it and few times I've gotten that "please try again we're full up" thing. Full up... yeah, that about says it. @-)

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    i don't read the script.

the script reads me.
    chinese-happy.jpg