Options

chad's opinion thread

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Nicely crafted, Sir Chad.

If given the choice - and guaranteed no harm would come to you - would you prefer to spend a warm, snuggly and intimate evening with a silverback gorilla, a leopard, or Keith Richards?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Good questions!

Chad --- if a bear farts in the woods and nobody hears/smells it....did the bear really fart?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited September 2016
    mcgruff10,

not drinking adult beverages these days. but if i were i'd be enjoying the following:
    fireball cinnamon whiskey (very cold stored in freezer)
    & or
    kraken black spiced rum (watch out/easy does it)
    & or
    (a simple) kessler - smooth as silk says julius kessler
    & or
    a nice 7 & 7 is hard to beat. had such a wonderful night sometime in 2002. sat at a slot machine on a gambling boat, had the waiter very well instructed, he was such a pro & kind gentleman. he made $$$ being my waiter & never forgetting me. it was a special night & had to be done exactly like it played out. perfect. up $600 & tasty

the end
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dear hedonist,

"If given the choice - and guaranteed no harm would come to you - would you prefer to spend a warm, snuggly and intimate evening with a silverback gorilla, a leopard, or Keith Richards?" - hedonist

good question, miss. i would choose all three. you see the big silverback would clear tall brush making bedding. the leopard would go off & wrangle up a impala or what have you & haul the kill up a tree. keith & i would have our bedding made up & our meat fresh. all we'd have to do is start a fire, grill meat & have conversation on the amazement this life gives

& thank you, hedo

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    f me in the brain,

i think bear farts stink like hell. i mean, i haven't really smelled one but i can just imagine after eating salmon skins & guts down at the water, that a bear in the woods with no human ears or nostrils nearby would reek terribly. maybe feed a bear 9 pounds of raw extra thick maple bacon & 6 pounds of marshmallows, 3 pounds of fish eggs, one dozen raw eggs in the shell & one tub of mayo. that's one foul ass bear with nobody around i can promise ya this

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    chadwick said:

dear hedonist,

"If given the choice - and guaranteed no harm would come to you - would you prefer to spend a warm, snuggly and intimate evening with a silverback gorilla, a leopard, or Keith Richards?" - hedonist

good question, miss. i would choose all three. you see the big silverback would clear tall brush making bedding. the leopard would go off & wrangle up a impala or what have you & haul the kill up a tree. keith & i would have our bedding made up & our meat fresh. all we'd have to do is start a fire, grill meat & have conversation on the amazement this life gives

& thank you, hedo

chadwick, two things (for now):

First, you make me smile.

Second, I should've included baby elephants and / or baby rhinos in my inquiry.
  • Options
    baby elephants & baby rhinos would be there for keith & i to load up in carts & push or pull around in some sorta marching parade just for the silverback, leopard & us. maybe we'd have christmas tree lights strung up around the carts w/ some kinda fancy sinken tassels. it's elaborate yet simplistic. it's rock n roll

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    Chadwick,
    Trump or Clinton?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,493
    What you think abouth this guy Mr Chadwick.??

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article100342377.html
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I think that guy should be awarded with House Arrest. :lol:
    Pretty damn funny story, though. Perhaps he should be forced to smell bear farts.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Chadwick,
    Trump or Clinton?

nope & nope
    or
    not really & not really
    or
    frig this & frig that
    or
    holy toledo wtf & holy toledo wtf

it's mindboggling how we've gotta where we are & are heading

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

What you think abouth this guy Mr Chadwick.??

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article100342377.html

that is some story. son of a bitch. pretty extreme way of leaving his wife i'd say. it sounds like she (the wife of the bank robber) drove this poor man insane & that he suffered in such an environment for many, many long years. yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    opinion on my turning down a fuel hauling gig that was mine for the taking.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Chadwick,
    Where do you call home?
    Favorite pj song?
  • Options
    Chad -- drive a small nail through your ball-bag or watch a 2 hour debate between Poor Choice for Leader #1 and Poor Choice for Leader #2?
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

opinion on my turning down a fuel hauling gig that was mine for the taking.

good call. don't think i'd haul fuel. i know of a place that stores & hauls dynamite. they pay their drivers barely above minimum wage. that is something.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    mr. mcgruff10,

iowa born & raised in a corn field & other times a trout stream. spent 9 or 10 yrs living in western wa, a beautiful place. currently calling pa home.

i don't really have a favorite song.
    not for you, nothing as it seems, rearviewmirror & unthought known are pretty badass
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    f me in the brain,

by small nail do you mean the small nail could be a piercing needle?
    lots of folks are piercing their stuff. just sayin.
    would i drive a crooked small rusted nail through my stuff or watch a 2 hrs debate between poor choice for leader #1 & poor choice for leader #2. good question, buddy.

i'll need some time to iron this one out a bit. things are complicated nowadays

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Maple syrup or honey?
    Which tastes better?
    Which would you rather make? Getting stung by and having to house bees, or boiling down gallons and gallons of sap for little bottles of syrup?

I choose syrup on both accounts.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    chadwick said:

f me in the brain,

by small nail do you mean the small nail could be a piercing needle?
    lots of folks are piercing their stuff. just sayin.
    would i drive a crooked small rusted nail through my stuff or watch a 2 hrs debate between poor choice for leader #1 & poor choice for leader #2. good question, buddy.

i'll need some time to iron this one out a bit. things are complicated nowadays

Could be a needle I guess.
    No needles in my balls, unless things are really messed up.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    rgambs,

honey is the bomb for me. love me some honey. being stung by honey bees is mild & for children. mom & dad raised bees up until the crop duster's bullshit chemicals turned the bees white & dead. a sad state of affairs for sure. mom could work with the bees without wearing her beekeeper outfit. my brothers & me used to lie on bales of hay directly in front of the hives & get bees all over us. it's all good fun when you're a dick

yep we've had them bees swarm & take off across the way. that is something else right there
    https://youtu.be/N2je5X0jcrA

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    f me in the brain,

?ever been catheterized?
    in my most recent overnight (2 nights) hospital visit
    it was a god damn joy
    3 or 4 times

& finally wore that bastard 12 hrs or so
    could walk the halls with my piss bag dangling off the iv pole on wheels
    can't pee after surgery but i am well full of the stuff

catheters are awesome

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

f me in the brain,

?ever been catheterized?
    in my most recent overnight (2 nights) hospital visit
    it was a god damn joy
    3 or 4 times

& finally wore that bastard 12 hrs or so
    could walk the halls with my piss bag dangling off the iv pole on wheels
    can't pee after surgery but i am well full of the stuff

catheters are awesome

Oh man, sorry to hear about this. (Both because you are a great dude and I hate to hear you had to have surgery & also because it makes me feel pain in my lower abdominal area just reading that description.)

Not yet!
    That sounds like a rotten deal. Just the thought of walking tethered to a pole on wheels by your hog? Oh my.
    Bright side is that you were still walking around.
    Hope we both can avoid catheters for some time.
  • Options
    your opinion on my excepting the offer for an ltl job?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    help me out here, mick. what's a ltl typea job?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    f me in the mind,

being locked & loaded onto a tube & IV pole on wheels isn't so bad. once the catheter is in place life isn't so bad. you see there are (from my experiences anyhow) different catheters. i know of two types. one with a balloon & one without a balloon. the balloon-less catheter is inserted for a quick draining fix, something like 503ml is expelled & the kind nurse withdraws said tubing. the balloon catheter is used for when the catheter is left in for long periods of time. the catheter is inserted, when found home, the balloon is inflated for stabilization & you are set to move about as freely (kinda freely) as you wish. it is something how you don't even have to try to urinate, it just goes. when you think about medical advancements over the course of time, one may ponder on the first few catheters: where, when, how & whatnot. syringes back in the day were horrific looking. having a blood transfusion was out of control from what i've seen. how is it that someone came up with the idea to run tubing up someone's urethra to the urinary bladder. believe this, when you gotta urinate like mad & you cannot due to anesthesia shutting you down even a day later, bring on the catheter nurses squad. it is my professional opinion that every man & woman be catheterized at least twice just so they know what is up. let's hear from you women who have had to be catheterized. i've only ever spoken with men about this, im curious if it hurts you females like it does us males. thank you for your time

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

help me out here, mick. what's a ltl typea job?

less than truckload. day cab job. think fedex ups yellow/roadway(now yrc)

driving test on monday. .165cpm increase to start. starting at .55. end of a year at .585 and top out at .63 cpm at 2 years.

• Options
    Hahaha,
    Holy shit, ouch.
  • Options
    Iowa Chadwick? Always wanted to fish and hunt there. Good stuff bud.
  • Options
    yeah iowa is my spot of spots. grew up in the country. for a few yrs we lived on trout streams in northern ia, which was fantastic. in other locations of iowa quite often corn, alfalfa & soybeans were our neighbors. like you mentioned, hunting & fishing

mr. mcgruff10,
    where is home? have you ever been to alaska, mexicali, illinois or missouri?

good luck, mickrat
    sounds like you're doing it. w/ those day cabs you'll be jackknife backing up like a real champ
    good luck, buddy

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce