Options

400xxx

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Remember people, it all depends on which shows you go to. If you go to a show with a bunch of fan club memebers, yeah you are going to be farther back. But I've been 5th row and 7th row with my # of 191XXX. And I joined.....December '99 I do believe.
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Remember people, it all depends on which shows you go to. If you go to a show with a bunch of fan club memebers, yeah you are going to be farther back. But I've been 5th row and 7th row with my # of 191XXX. And I joined.....December '99 I do believe.

that's nuts you got so close, I would like to think my 241XXX is kind of close to you as I joined late 2000 I think and the closest I've been was 8th row in edmonton and 11th in clagary. I hope I get decent seats in minnesota since I will be driving for like 20 hours to get there.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    I'm 340 but since I've only used my membership for the Astoria and Dublin shows it doesn't matter as they're both GA.
    The Astoria show made it worth it alone! Joined in January 2005, so had 2 year's worth of membership (~£25 in total) and got 2 free tickets to a tiny show that sold out in nanoseconds. Bargain.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    alive23alive23 Posts: 11
    just wondering how long overdue does it have to be for you to lose your number (lapse)...im 165 where do u think ill get my seats last time it was like 10