Options

So... Who threw joints at eddie?

cobainkidcobainkid Posts: 17
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
whodunnit?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i don't know but i do know that there was about a quarter worth of joints thrown at him. I whipped a lighter up there, it just about hit him in the head. Bad ass show.
  • Options
    cobainkidcobainkid Posts: 17
    hell yeah it was
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    thats cool. but what did ed do with them did he throw them or did he keep them
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    It looked like he stuck one or two in his pocket but about 5 were left on the stage, clean-up crew probably picked them up and toked 'em.
  • Options
    yea i was wondering that too, i thought i saw him throw abunch back to the crowd though
  • Options
    It looked like he stuck one or two in his pocket but about 5 were left on the stage, clean-up crew probably picked them up and toked 'em.
    thanks

• Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    must be nice to have joints thrown at you.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    thanks
    thanks for what?? the joints? I didnt throw any, id like to know who did, i thought it was pretty funny.
  • Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    they looks like some HOGS of joint at that! and that was one of the best and funniest moments ever! just like 1 joint ....then eddie said about how well they will have to stay if we keep throwing joints up on stage....and like 5 more huge fuckers got tossed right to eddie!
    lol FUCKIN AWESOME!
    and he threw someones malboro light cig back....lol....

ahhh i was fuckin laughin!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    thanks for what?? the joints? I didnt throw any, id like to know who did, i thought it was pretty funny.
    thanks for answering my post. i was trying to be nice

• Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    kdpjam wrote:
    must be nice to have joints thrown at you.

hahaha sure :D
  • Options

lol lol lol
    ...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....
  • Options
    cobainkid wrote:
    whodunnit?

was it maybe Matt Hasselbeck?
    ...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....
  • Options
    NickabooNickaboo Posts: 20
    I was right in the middle of the whole joint incident. The guy in front of me and beside me (I was in 3rd row center) were smoking the entire concert. I could not believe how many joints were thrown up there! The funniest part was right after the lighters were thrown up, Eddie roadie came out to give him something, I don't remember what. He had to pick something up off the floor and sneaked one and put it discreetly in his pocket at the same time. One of the joint throwers told Ed he took on and he laughed and said something like, "I'll have to ask him about it" or something like that. Then Ed threw the joints back into the crowd. Without a doubt it was one of the most funniest moments I have ever had at a concert was me diving for a joint over two chairs. You realize you don't care what he throws in your direction, Your going after it! But the girl in front of me grabbed it out of my hand. But the funniest moment was right after the next song the roadie came back out and threw the joint back out at the end of the stage! Maybe he did ask him about it!!
    The whole incident was hilarious!!