Options

First time with 10c tickets - procedure?

Hi, I have 10c tix to one of EV's Australian shows. Is it enough to take photo ID with me or will I need some other proof that the tix to be picked up are mine? What time on concert day can/do I have to pick them up? Will picking up early or later affect my seat allocation? Thanks for your help and advice, Mel :)

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
    http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

All info you asked for is in this link. Enjoy the show!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,754
    Picking up early or later won't effect your seat location. But the lines can be unpredictable. The past three times I've waited 45 minutes, 10 minutes, and not at all. So earlier the better is my method of operation.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Thanks Mickeyrat and Mookeywrench :)