Options

Renewal trouble

trying to renew my membership which is about to expire. When I go to the 10c section and select join now - analog there is no option to purchase or submit a purchase. Emailed 10c twice, no response. Anyone else having this issue?
PJ - 36
EV - 5
(**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra

Comments

• Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Mine just auto renewed today. This is taken from the December newsletter if it helps:

We wouldn't want you to miss out on anything!
    Be sure to keep your billing information updated on your account.

To update your billing information, you will just need to log in and at the top of the screen click on MY ACCOUNT--->MY MEMBERSHIP, then click on Update Payment Info.
    Once you have submitted your Billing Information, your current Membership level will automatically be renewed.

If you would like to upgrade to analog, just log in, go to MY ACCOUNT--->MY MEMBERSHIP, then change membership level, and go through the process.

If your membership expires, don't panic, just renew as soon as possible. You will just need to log in to your existing account, click on MY ACCOUNT--->BECOME A MEMBER, then scroll down and choose the Membership level you'd like and continue through the billing process.