Where are the new bootlegs?!!!

Comments

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    What the fuck, ass pirates, make the god damned bootlegs already. I'm sick of your "I'm a real company with a website, trust us and buy your boots here" BULLSHIT. You suck monster meat ring and probably haven't been at work in front of your shady mp3-->cd burning computer since the second week of December. You suck. Your company sucks. Your bootlegs suck. What a piece of shit this all has been. Amen.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • What the fuck, ass pirates, make the god damned bootlegs already. I'm sick of your "I'm a real company with a website, trust us and buy your boots here" BULLSHIT. You suck monster meat ring and probably haven't been at work in front of your shady mp3-->cd burning computer since the second week of December. You suck. Your company sucks. Your bootlegs suck. What a piece of shit this all has been. Amen.

Care to tell us how you really feel?
    Virginia Beach, VA - 06/17/2008 Bristow, VA - 05/13/2010 Charlottesville, VA - 10/29/2013
    MW276301 said:

What the fuck, ass pirates, make the god damned bootlegs already. I'm sick of your "I'm a real company with a website, trust us and buy your boots here" BULLSHIT. You suck monster meat ring and probably haven't been at work in front of your shady mp3-->cd burning computer since the second week of December. You suck. Your company sucks. Your bootlegs suck. What a piece of shit this all has been. Amen.

Care to tell us how you really feel?

Yes. See above.
  • F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    edited January 2014

Post edited by F5AgainstOne on
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    So..not only they do like a month to ship the bootlegs,there are problems at the cd's as well??nice job there nugs...thats so sad..i dont see how we ever gonna have anything close like the service we had with Brady and his team.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    edited January 2014
    People are acting like it has always been like this with Nugs and it has not. This gang or herd mentality is taking over.

The issue of the delay over the last month or so needs to be addressed between Nugs and 10c. But prior to that this year I had the first 5 shows all shipped out within a week of ordering. The 2nd Brooklyn show shipped about 10 days after I ordered. The same for the South American boots earlier this year. Same for the 2012 shows. But people always forget that stuff.
    Post edited by pjsteelerfan on
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

People are acting like it has always been like this with Nugs and it has not. This gang or herd mentality is taking over.

The issue of the delay over the last month or so needs to be addressed between Nugs and 10c. But prior to that this year I had the first 5 shows all shipped out within a week of ordering. The 2nd Brooklyn show shipped about 10 days after I ordered. The same for the South American boots earlier this year. Same for the 2012 shows. But people always forget that stuff.

Sorry I freaked out last night but I just felt like enough was enough. This is my first time dealing with Nugs so you're probably right as far as the past experiences with them. Perhaps they were fine.

I didn't jump on any wagon and it's not hurd behavior for me, I just expect that when you order something and give a company your money that they'll do what's expected of them.... Send you your merchandise. Oh, and not damaged. Everyone should be receiving store credit for these delays and the damaged cd's should be replaced, no questions asked.
  • radial21radial21 Posts: 227
    It would be nice to get some sort of statement from the 10c regarding the situation and the expected release schedule. If they continue on with the 2 show per week release method, there are 7 weeks to go until all shows will be released. If they start back up today, which I have no reason to believe they will, that puts us into mid-March until all shows are released. This is all a best case scenario which assumes no more delays either. For those of us who forked out $375 for the bootleg box, I think it's crazy that the wait is becoming this long. It looks like the earliest we should expect to get the box will be sometime in April. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have bought the box if they knew it would take so long. I don't think getting some type of update is too much to ask...
  • New schedule for this week is up on SiriusXM website and Charlottesville is not scheduled for Friday. More waiting...
    Virginia Beach, VA - 06/17/2008 Bristow, VA - 05/13/2010 Charlottesville, VA - 10/29/2013
  • MW276301 said:

New schedule for this week is up on SiriusXM website and Charlottesville is not scheduled for Friday. More waiting...

I think this is the part that is adding to the frustration. It appears Nugs' vacation schedule and inability to deal is now delaying the release, of, you know - the actual Music!!!!

I ordered the CDs and can wait (I'd honestly wait longer for them to get it right and not screw up the burn), but the apparent delay in playing and releasing any further boots due to their terrible service is problematic to say the least.

If the 2 are in no way connected, I will happily withdraw my (further) criticism. But, it would be quite the coincidence, and I don't believe in 'em.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    radial21 said:

It would be nice to get some sort of statement from the 10c regarding the situation and the expected release schedule. If they continue on with the 2 show per week release method, there are 7 weeks to go until all shows will be released. If they start back up today, which I have no reason to believe they will, that puts us into mid-March until all shows are released. This is all a best case scenario which assumes no more delays either. For those of us who forked out $375 for the bootleg box, I think it's crazy that the wait is becoming this long. It looks like the earliest we should expect to get the box will be sometime in April. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have bought the box if they knew it would take so long. I don't think getting some type of update is too much to ask...

Didn't buy the box but these are my thoughts. NO bootlegs - that sucks, yes. But NO INFO - that sucks even more. And I would've bought them at livedownloads....but I didn't. Because I want them from HERE. But "HERE" is obviously a place where we talk about people in charge who don't read our posts.
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I can't understand why they won't give the folks that DID buy the tour boxset
    the download codes for the shows as they are released!!
    Seems like a "No-Brainer" to me!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• GeoScottGeoScott South Carolina Posts: 151
    I'm starting to believe that the next bootleg releases we see will jump straight to Leg 2 or the tour 8-X
  • Classic example of 'a watched pot never boils'...every day I check to see if the new shows are out, and every day i'm disappointed. It's a strange daily ritual I go through...sometimes more than once per day....i'm going cold turkey starting now....not checking nugs or 10c every day....once per week maybe. Must kick the habit.
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    kmac1976 said:

Classic example of 'a watched pot never boils'...every day I check to see if the new shows are out, and every day i'm disappointed. It's a strange daily ritual I go through...sometimes more than once per day....i'm going cold turkey starting now....not checking nugs or 10c every day....once per week maybe. Must kick the habit.

I understand I was the same, I read on one thread that the Sirius radio program is out for the next week and no new PJ shows, so it will be another few weeks :(
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I just got word from nugs.net that they will be sending out Hartford replacements as soon as they get fixed artwork in the mail (so Go appears correctly). I asked about the gaps as well as Go missing from the artwork, so I am assuming they mean both are being fixed.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • derbydave said:

I can't understand why they won't give the folks that DID buy the tour boxset
    the download codes for the shows as they are released!!
    Seems like a "No-Brainer" to me!!!

I would try mailing again.
    When I mailed Nugs to get an update they gave me the download codes to the shows I had ordered.
    Now I'm hoping the actual CD's will be in perfect condition.

I have had some trouble in the past with Nugs, but this time their communication is better than I have experienced it before.

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
    BinFrog said:

I just got word from nugs.net that they will be sending out Hartford replacements as soon as they get fixed artwork in the mail (so Go appears correctly). I asked about the gaps as well as Go missing from the artwork, so I am assuming they mean both are being fixed.

They are fixing both, that is what they told me in my email
  • F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462

BinFrog said:

SO do the first pressings become collector's items now? Kind of like the PJ20 Sept 4th & 5th East Troy MI sweatshirts?

<:-P
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,770
    I just got my Philly CDs a few days ago. I haven't heard night 2 yet but night 1 has giant, disturbing and sometimes misplaced gaps between songs. I'm annoyed. Between lukin and not for you was BAD!! The beauty of that is the no break and the last word and chord of lukin is completely gone followed by a gap and then not for you starts up. Completely ruined one of my favorite moments. Seriously, I don't say this often but WTF?!? I'll be checking out night 2 later and then sending an email off to nugs. Anybody else have the same prob with other shows? I read about the Hartford discs being messed up. Glad I didn't order that one yet. Hopefully they get it together. My Brooklyn CDs are great.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,248
    I'm pretty sure at this rate, PJ will probably play Phoenix again before the Phoenix '13 boot is released and shipped. image

Do all the CDs have gaps between songs? I know many have complained of this. Also, I heard some "editing" has been done to remove some of the Ed chatter. Is this true?

I had no complaints with bootlegs in '03. Went to the show, ordered the boot, and a few days later it was in the mailbox. Now, 10-11 year later, we are dealing with this?!?!

Weak.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

BinFrog said:

SO do the first pressings become collector's items now? Kind of like the PJ20 Sept 4th & 5th East Troy MI sweatshirts?

<:-P </p>
    That is why I have two versions of the Gorge Box Set, but I dont think one is worth anymore than the other.
  • Sounds like somebody forgot to checkmark the box that says "No gaps between songs" when they burned shit. Rookie error.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Getting a bit worried when I read these comments. Ordered for the first time this month, boxset 2008 & 2009. They charged my credit card right away, two weeks later nothing had happened so I emailed Nugs asking how long it would take. They answered that it would take two more weeks before they could send them.
    This was fine by me but they also said that they had sent an email with free download codes for the shows, but this email have not reached me.
    This really pisses me off. Anyone else who haven't got their free download codes?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,651
    I'm guessing the new bootlegs weren't played yet on SIriusXM Pearl Jam over the weekend? Which means no new bootlegs for sale @ the 10club store this Wednesday. :(
  • bonebone Posts: 493
    We're probably waiting awhile now as the concert schedule for PJ Radio has no new shows between now and next Sunday, which probably means the earliest we'll see the next batch of bootlegs will be Feb. 12th.
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • radial21radial21 Posts: 227
    bone said:

We're probably waiting awhile now as the concert schedule for PJ Radio has no new shows between now and next Sunday, which probably means the earliest we'll see the next batch of bootlegs will be Feb. 12th.

Which means March 26th is the earliest that all of the shows will be released. Box set is looking more and more like a summer arrival. Crazy for people who bought and paid for it back in November....

• quasiquasi Posts: 492
    I still remember buying bootleg cds at my local store in the mid-nineties for like $35-$50 and the quality was hit or miss (Still have a couple of them like the Secret Fan Club show at the Moore and Salt Lake City Utah both from 1995.) So, I'm willing to wait a bit longer until they figure everything out.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
    radial21 said:

bone said:

Which means March 26th is the earliest that all of the shows will be released. Box set is looking more and more like a summer arrival. Crazy for people who bought and paid for it back in November....

That box set was looking like a summer arrival right when they issued it, no one should have expected it in February or March.

I'm curious if at this point if it is more than just Nugs being behind over the Holiday. They should have been caught up by now. I'm worried their may be issues with the west coast shows.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    "You suck monster meat ring" made me laugh hard.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015