Options

Shipping Issue

edited December 2013 in Technical Stuff and Help
I ordered both a t-shirt and Brooklyn Night 2 bootleg on 12/16. About a week ago, I received the shirt but not the CD. Upon contacting the Ten Club they informed me to get in touch with Nugs to check the status. It has been about three days and there has been no response from Nugs. I've bought a lot over the years and have never encountered this issue.

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation or have any advice on how to proceed? Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I find Nugs is a bit slower to ship. I live in Canada and Normally wont receive an item for almost a month after purchase.

I also made an order just before the holidays with Nugs and have not had any confirmation of shipping yet, so im guessing they are shut down for the holidays, and will likely get back to you in the new year.

hope this helps
  • Options
    KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    I ordered both a t-shirt and Brooklyn Night 2 bootleg on 12/16. About a week ago, I received the shirt but not the CD. Upon contacting the Ten Club they informed me to get in touch with Nugs to check the status. It has been about three days and there has been no response from Nugs. I've bought a lot over the years and have never encountered this issue.

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation or have any advice on how to proceed? Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes. I am dealing with the same situation. I ordered Brooklyn 1 on December 15th. Still have not received it. I e-mailed 10-club on December 23rd and they suggested e-mailing Nugs. Nugs still has not responded, so I e-mailed 10-Club a 2nd time yesterday. No response from them yet. I e-mailed Nugs on December 23rd. I have not had this issue either. Hopefully we will get us some boots in the mail.
  • Options
    Thank you both for the information.

I do understand it's the holiday season and many companies are running on skeleton crews now, but it just seems to be un-naturally long. They could at least respond to our emails in a semi-timely fashion to put our minds at ease.
  • Options
    KCjamKCjam Posts: 135

Thank you both for the information.

I do understand it's the holiday season and many companies are running on skeleton crews now, but it just seems to be un-naturally long. They could at least respond to our emails in a semi-timely fashion to put our minds at ease.

I completely agree with you. I have never had this issue before. I still have not received my bootleg, nor an e-mail response for that matter. I normally don't complain but this is ridiculous. I was going to order at least 2 more boots but not until I get the one I ordered on December 15th.

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Nugs has been giving the silent treatment as well... No response to any emails I've sent them. Almost like they don;t want me to buy anything else from them.
  • Options
    To provide an update, I finally received a response from Nugs after my fourth email. I simply stated that the inability to provide a simple response to an order inquiry is highly unprofessional. They claimed that the warehouse was closed during the holidays and that they are still sorting out emails. They also stated that some software update occurred that sent out shipping confirmation emails for orders that had no in fact shipped.

I was told that my Brooklyn Night 2 bootleg has now finally shipped out. According to the tracking, it will be delivered today.