Options

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I enjoy it when Eddie fucks up lyrics. It makes me laugh. :P And I love all the talking he does on stage. :)

I like that too. This is why I always wanted to see a show in the US. He tends to talk more over here than in countries where he doesn't know if people understand what he says.

I love that shows like QOTSA are 18 years and older. While I know some really cool parents with awesome children at PJ shows, I do enjoy some dirty talk and swearing from my front man and would love to have a PJ 18 years and + show...

i agree, pj needs to bring sexy back to the shows
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    QA185761QA185761 Posts: 271
    If you want to talk or point out flippers to 10c(not by name of course :D )why are there so many rules to abide by; yet when certain PJ merch becomes available and sells out in Lightning quick time that is perfectly ok and there are generally no questions asked?

We are left with nothing else to talk about except the flippers.

If a Benaroya Hall LPs owners' list is allowed why are the rest of us not allowed access to one?

What is on the deadwax of a Benny?

Again, if this thread gets locked we are all locked. :D
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    People who bring their children to shows are just begging for attention and make me sick. All of them. I don't care if they can sing every song. Take the money you spent on the ticket and buy some fucking parenting lessons. And I mean children. You know who you are. You have issues.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    People who bring their children to shows are just begging for attention and make me sick. All of them. I don't care if they can sing every song. Take the money you spent on the ticket and buy some fucking parenting lessons. And I mean children. You know who you are. You have issues.
    especially in GA, some kid is going to get hurt and that shit will be all over the fucking news
  • Options
    especially in GA, some kid is going to get hurt and that shit will be all over the fucking news
    At least they'll for sure get some memorabilia for the band.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    At least they'll for sure get some memorabilia for the band.
    :lol:
  • Options
    elahwelahw Posts: 61

I highly disagree with you!!! I took my son to the Seattle show for his first concert. He had the time of his life, and so did I!! I passed on my passion for the band and music to him. It was amazing to see that passion grow in him and that culminated with the concert. To say that I would need parenting lessons clearly shows your ignorance. It is obvious that you have no clue. And what business is it of yours???
  • Options
    QA185761QA185761 Posts: 271
    elahw wrote:

I highly disagree with you!!!

This is a thread to post and leave - not to argue
  • Options
    elahwelahw Posts: 61
    QA185761 wrote:
    elahw wrote:

I highly disagree with you!!!

This is a thread to post and leave - not to argue

It's one thing to post an opinion about the band. To call other fans out is shitty and just being an asshole.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    Matt's a better drummer than Dave A. Put it in your pipe.
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,364
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Matt's a better drummer than Dave A. Put it in your pipe.

matt's a different drummer to dave.

matt in 98-00 was amazing. then he started drumming like he had ants in his pants and lost all his cool fills.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    The drunker I get, the more I rock out to backspacer and look at lightning bolt with the "ehh" face.
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    Almost made it to double digits before the arguing started. There is still a chance for this thread to be great! Stop arguing!
  • Options
    rtwilli4 wrote:
    Almost made it to double digits before the arguing started. There is still a chance for this thread to be great! Stop arguing!
    To point out I'm not arguing.

But I'll admit I'm an asshole.
  • Options
    You do not have all the answers.
    The rest of us can think for ourselves.
    You are NOT always correct.
    Quit acting as if you are the All Knowing, All Powerful, and everything you say is gospel.
    It just makes you look like a fucking fool.
    Like I said, the rest of us can think for ourselves.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Pearl Jam should do a horror movie
    I actually have a complete idea for a "Dirty Frank" movie in my head. :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I'm amazed at how many people spend so much time and energy finding reasons to be critical of other fans or people who do not have a direct impact on their life or experience.

It's probably a maturity thing that everyone goes through: admittedly, when I was in high school (and even for a while in university), I used to be hyper-critical of others.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425

crude, but funny
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Mankind is a horrible blemish on an otherwise perfect album.
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    Mankind is a horrible blemish on an otherwise perfect album.
    Oceans is kind of boring on Ten....
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spin the Black Circle gets skipped every time it surfaces.
  • Options
    Avocado has not withstood the test of time
  • Options
    I have a feeling that the people behind the stage would rather hear something besides Last Kiss.
    1st and only show so far:
    Charlottesville, VA 10/29/2013

"He who forgets will be destined to remember."
  • Options
    The song "Black" just doesn't do it for me anymore. It was my piss song in in LA.
    image25.gif
  • Options
    I think it's cooler to study Jeff Ament on stage than it is Mike McCready.
  • Options
    Speed of sound is an amazing song that went mostly unnoticed.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that the people behind the stage would rather hear something besides Last Kiss.

:lol:
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    Abe Froman wrote:
    Of The Earth is one of the best pieces PJ has ever performed.

And they should play it often in 2014!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Quit acting as if you are the All Knowing, All Powerful, and everything you say is gospel.

woah.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    shortstack wrote:

woah.

Raise your hands and keep them raised if you didn't know how this thread was going to end up. sigh. Happy New Year, luvs. This thread is done...fresh start for 2014...all fresh new opinions for music lovers...go!
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.