more lights????

Reno1979Reno1979 Posts: 91
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Is it just me or were their more lights and effects during the first two shows of this tour as compared to the last two tours? I am only going off what I have seen on YouTube...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    yea there are lasers now. I welcome change. You Are looked crazy enough on the MSG dvd, I can only imagine what it looks like now. Can't wait for the cali shows.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Well, different light effects in any case. Lasers, and a bit of smoke so you can see the lasers.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I like the additional lights and effects for this tour. I'm just dreading the arguments to come about whether it is still "about the music."

Low_Light03, the lights for You Are are even better. I also liked how they were used during other songs like Inside Job and Go. The lasers were a little out of sync with the music during Go, but I like what they were going for with it. I think they will only become better as the techs get more experience with them.
  • Reno1979Reno1979 Posts: 91
    I am for it... Keeps my girlfriend distracted after the fifth show in three weeks... We can't all be DIEHARDS...
  • I LOVE the new lights. It gives me something to look at besides the backs of peoples head's when I am on the floor.
    The reason the main stream is thought of as a stream is because it's so shallow. -George Carlin-
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    Did they use the lasers for anything other than "You Are"? They had those effects for the Riot Act tour (green lasers).

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com