Options

New version of Release....from OUT OF THE FURNACE

Comments

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Can I please get it too?

Thanx and cheers! ^:)^
  • Options
    Could I Possibly get a link to download this version. So In love with it. -Thanks
  • Options
    JimmyjamhJimmyjamh Posts: 90
    I'd appreciate it if you could PM a copy too please?
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    Me too. Favorite hence my board name
  • Options
    jcckjcjcckjc Posts: 91
    I'd love a copy also.
  • Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    Me too please!
  • Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    And thank you.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    can someone help me with a D/L link please? thanks!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    Sure. :)
  • Options
    thanks D!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,936
    Please could somebody forward this on to me?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    supertearsupertear Posts: 27
    Can you pm me a link as well. Cheers
  • Options
    Ok.
  • Options
    I'd like it also. Can someone PM it to me? Thanks in advance.....
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options

I'd like it also. Can someone PM it to me? Thanks in advance.....

It is done!

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    So did Ed write a whole albums worth of music for the movie?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

apparently. and the director of the film said "it's incredible stuff that you will never hear" in a type of mocking fashion that made me cry into my stickman pillow.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

apparently. and the director of the film said "it's incredible stuff that you will never hear" in a type of mocking fashion that made me cry into my stickman pillow.

Damn.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    milenaferrantemilenaferrante Posts: 21
    edited May 2015
    <
    "Basically Ed isn't going over the top on the low notes like he did on Ten."

I listened to it when I went to see the movie. Didn't notice so much difference vocally speaking. What do you mean exactly? Do you mean he doesn't allow a lot of vibrato/magniloquence on the low notes as he did? Please explain, I'm interested...

Post edited by milenaferrante on
  • Options

Damn.
    I don't really get it. we will never hear it because, even unreleased, it is licensed to the movie studio? I don't know how this stuff works.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

Damn.
    I don't really get it. we will never hear it because, even unreleased, it is licensed to the movie studio? I don't know how this stuff works.

Me either. I think that theory makes the most sense, however I'd think Ed obviously has some ownership over the songs via copyright, so who knows. Maybe Ed hates what he did.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Damn.

Me either. I think that theory makes the most sense, however I'd think Ed obviously has some ownership over the songs via copyright, so who knows. Maybe Ed hates what he did.
    Maybe for their 20th anniversary release of Out of the Furance we will get a chance to hear those tracks. But that won't be out till 2023. lol
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Damn.

Maybe for their 20th anniversary release of Out of the Furance we will get a chance to hear those tracks. But that won't be out till 2023. lol
    Me thinks your math needs some work. Lol.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

demetrios said:

Damn.

Me thinks your math needs some work. Lol.

I meant 2033.
  • Options
    Release the furnace!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    Too late for a link to this?
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    It's okay. Got it. :)
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    JavarasJavaras Posts: 1
    Anyone still have the out of the furnace release for download?
  • Options
    Release the furnace!

• Options
    PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    I’d love to hear this. Please send me a link. TIA