Play-by-Play @ Irving Plaza tonight - brought to you by gremmie.net

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    yeah where the hell is congars ny? never heard and i have lived on LI, NY all my life! must be way upstate
    its gotta be, so where on LI do you live
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• smokenatreesmokenatree Posts: 100
    Allie02 wrote:
    Oh YES, I was trying to think of his name.. I hate that guy!!.... yes it was on ESPN I think...
    I had been messaging u all night and didn't even look at your name. I guess u r a girl? U know alot of baseball for a girl! Enjoy your first pj show you will love it! Peace!
    Allie02 wrote:
    Upstate, near Albany :)
    thanks allie02

its gotta be, so where on LI do you live
    I live in Sayville about ten minutes fgrom you, you are in holbrook!!
  • setlist coming in - sorry guys there was NO WAY i could have posted the setlist live - the place was NUTS!!!!! working on it now though.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    I had been messaging u all night and didn't even look at your name. I guess u r a girl? U know alot of baseball for a girl! Enjoy your first pj show you will love it! Peace!
    I am a girl and I hate when people say that, like I'm not supposed to be able to throw down about baseball b/c I'm female...

I've been watching baseball since I was 13 yrs old (and I'm an adult now) :)
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • also guys i have video and MORE pictures coming from our good friend jon - otherwise knowsn as October 22!!!!! it's en route!!!
    I live in Sayville about ten minutes fgrom you, you are in holbrook!!
    thats cool.

Allie02 wrote:
    I am a girl and I hate when people say that, like I'm not supposed to be able to throw down about baseball b/c I'm female...

I've been watching baseball since I was 13 yrs old (and I'm an adult now) :)
    I didn't mean it to offend you! Alot of close girlfriends like the yankees, but only bc they find jeter hot and think arod is well endowed..you are a true fan that is what i meant..u shouldn't take any offense u know your shit! I am so tired that i didn't read your name i was just responding then i read the other post about the dude hitting on you and that is when i looked at your name..Take care yanks world series champs 2006!
  • setlist is up! it's out of order, we;re working on it!
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    nice setlist, sounds like an awesome show to see them in a place so small like irving, i thought they play longer though i see 19 songs up? they usualy play 26 or 27 atleast or so, i hope the other shows are longer. shit i thought they might jam out for like 3 hours tonight. still wish i coulda went though they played garden!
  • lastexitlastexit 10923 Posts: 257
    nice comeback. where the hell is congars ny
    Congers is in Rockland County, about 20 minutes north of the city.
    Allie02 wrote:
    Upstate, near Albany :)
    Congers is nowhere near Albany. Unless you consider 2 hours to be near Albany. Congers is probably closer to the city than Holbrook.
    Edit: Congers is much closer.
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    what page is the setlist on?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    lastexit wrote:
    Congers is in Rockland County, about 20 minutes north of the city.
    oh okay. cool

• after a technical difficulty, everything is up now. setlist, post show, pre show - everyone enjoy.

http://www.gremmie.net/blog/

-m
  • When did this turn into a MLB thread? I don't mind it, but can someone please tell me if the show in fact ended after YL?

mother love bone?

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    mother love bone?
    ....Nice.....
  • yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    thats cool.

Damn, you guys are close to me too. Port Jefferson here!

BTW, METS RULE!!!!
    ...44 shows...and counting....
    yakko69 wrote:
    Damn, you guys are close to me too. Port Jefferson here!

BTW, METS RULE!!!!
    thats like 10 minutes from me.

• blarrgblarrg Posts: 46
    mother love bone?

LMAO

SRETCARAHC 01
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    finally back home after one of the greatest and most mind fucking nights of my life...............
    i like sound...
  • Soujiro_SetaSoujiro_Seta Posts: 100
    Im home as well. The show was great but the setlist wasnt really all that great imo. Was hoping to get some rarities yeah yeah i know they played garden and why go but I heard why go on the letterman webcast yesterday or maybe even a longer show. But oh well it was so freaking worth the wait. I almost caught matts drumstick but ended up letting up and letting the other guy take it cause i figured it wasnt really worth fighting over :p
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Was hoping to get some rarities

u went to a secret pearl jam warm up show and you complain about 'not getting enough rarities'? with all due respect, dont be such a whiney elitist.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • does anyone have an extra irving tshirt size XL or XXL? i put mine down in penn station and some dude jacked it, and then fronted like i was in the wrong when i asked if the shirt in his poclet belonged to me. PM me if you would be willing to part with one.

incredible show tonight, regardless of some of the criticism of the setlist i have read. seeing pearl jam in a venue like irving plaza is something i didn't think i'd ever be able to do. between the guaranteed proximity to the stage and the electricity in the room, i don't think any of us have much to complain about. but that's just my 2 cents.

nite
  • Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 790
    i just wanted to thank ol' WTOB? from RM for teh updates tonight.. i would have had more but it got serious in there about halfway through..

he was 5 feet away from teh guy who jumped from teh rafters.. but he is ok!

he also had to keep Patrick Ewing under control

im sure stories will follow when RM is back in business
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • kostekkostek Posts: 15
    i just wanted to thank ol' WTOB? from RM for teh updates tonight.. i would have had more but it got serious in there about halfway through..

he was 5 feet away from teh guy who jumped from teh rafters.. but he is ok!

he also had to keep Patrick Ewing under control

im sure stories will follow when RM is back in business

haha. yea patrick ewing was a serious mosher.
    i was around him most of the time, i didnt really mind though.
    what a crazy crowd at some points, i am bit pissed cause i drank a bit too much before the show...but oh well, sick concert. atmosphere wise best i've been to, setlist wise, not really.
  • WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    then leave the thread.. who cares... im not going for the mets and it doesn't bother me
    Let's Go Mets!
  • hey guys, i'm about to update the site again with some more pics in case anyone is interested.

-m
  • Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 790
    hey guys, i'm about to update the site again with some more pics in case anyone is interested.

-m

yeah be sure and fix ur setlist.. it's confusing a lot of people

also can u edit the first post so i can just click on that when i want to go.. that link is dead
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14