Options

hartford show

bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I thought concert was very stale. They sounded good but the setlist was not that good. Albany show was much better. They played rats, satans bed anf off he goes. I felt like i wasted 60 bucks on the Hartford show. I think it was a hangover show for Ed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    bobleash wrote:
    I thought concert was very stale. They sounded good but the setlist was not that good. Albany show was much better. They played rats, satans bed anf off he goes. I felt like i wasted 60 bucks on the Hartford show. I think it was a hangover show for Ed.

Nothing personal, but how could they sound good and be stale at the same time?

Didn't they play I'm Open at your gig and didn't Black have it's tag and Ed on guitar? How is that hungover?

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    i did not like the setlist.
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I agree with the setlist not being great. Honestly Im Open was nothing spectacular. The whole spoken word part was skipped and he just sang "im Open" for maybe a minute.
    However, i disagree about wasting money. I thought it was still tons of fun and i loved it
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,509
    It wasn't the best setlist but it fuckin rocked....and rocked fuckin hard!!!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    A Pearl Jam concert = a waste of money?

That's just stupid.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    bobleash wrote:
    i did not like the setlist.

Fair enough, but does that translate to hungover? I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your show. I really am. But it must be hard to make those up every show and satisfy everyone.

80 shows. That's a lot of setlists.

Sorry you didn't like it.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.