Options

Eddie Vedder - Australian Solo Tour - Shows ADDED

Comments

• Options
    EmmEmm Posts: 196
    Yes, Tues and wed shows have "No Tickets Right Now" written on them but tonights show has "not many left" and there have been 5 or 6 sets of seats come up on there so far ... over the last hour id say ... still saying not many left so im guessing a few more will be offered yet
    Breath, breathe, engulfing .... Consuming, so beautiful ... Life ...
  • Options
    Thanks!! I keep trying but nothing is coming through

Hopefully it works
  • Options
    Emm I love you....after 4 hours of casually refreshing I got a ticket somehow
  • Options

Emm I love you....after 4 hours of casually refreshing I got a ticket somehow

Naaaaw that's freakin awesome!!!! So happy for you! Enjoy the show!!!

• Options
    Sick show and it was a 5th row seat....if only my 10c tix will be as good Tuesday :)
  • Options
    JJ7JJ7 Posts: 12
    edited February 2014
    :)
    Post edited by JJ7 on
  • Options
    GI224784GI224784 Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    Cheers!
    Post edited by GI224784 on
  • Options

Sick show and it was a 5th row seat....if only my 10c tix will be as good Tuesday :)

excellent! Wish I could pick up some better seats :/ ... Oh well at least I'll be in the house!
  • Options
    I am donating 50 cents per like over 400 likes to cancer research irrespective of whether I win the EV tickets or not. Please click through and like. Nearly $50 raised so far and I want to get to $700!!! https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202432488947951&set=o.187206456951&type=1&theater
  • Options
    Long road and come back tonight fingers crossed
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    edited February 2014
    What time has Glen been going onstage?
    At 8pm? When doors open?
    Also what time has the show been ending?
    Post edited by Princess Bulldozer on
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Glen was on at 7.45 at the state theatre and 8ish at the Opera House both Sydney concerts finished about 11.30 or 11.45. Both nights he played later than what was scheduled more music for us :)
  • Options
    fanofedfanofed Mid North Coast Posts: 77
    A wonderful night at the opera" thanks Eddie. You are Legend!
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Just in case anybody is following the chugg page, the glittery pair from the State Theatre show (night 1) made a ridiculous comment and said that I had hit them and yelled at them during a song. Just want to make it clear that it is totally untrue. I didn't talk to them, "shhh" them, yell at them or hit them.

The lady who was next to me argued with them and ended up in tears. I didn't interact with the glittery pair at all, I let security know about them at the start of Eddie's set when they didn't stop talking.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    I have a spare 6th row stalls ticket for Saturday night in Brisbane - PM me asap before I put it up for general sale. Cheers!
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    -Emma- said:

Just in case anybody is following the chugg page, the glittery pair from the State Theatre show (night 1) made a ridiculous comment and said that I had hit them and yelled at them during a song. Just want to make it clear that it is totally untrue. I didn't talk to them, "shhh" them, yell at them or hit them.

The lady who was next to me argued with them and ended up in tears. I didn't interact with the glittery pair at all, I let security know about them at the start of Eddie's set when they didn't stop talking.

We know you wouldn't hurt a fly Emma. How terrible of them to make up lies like that about you.
    I am sure karma will get them.
    Please don't let it get in the way of you enjoying the rest of the tour. When do go to Brisbane.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,699

-Emma- said:

We know you wouldn't hurt a fly Emma. How terrible of them to make up lies like that about you.
    I am sure karma will get them.
    Please don't let it get in the way of you enjoying the rest of the tour. When do go to Brisbane.
    It's obvious to anyone who looks at Dannii's FB page that she's a fruit loop and very immature. She can call us "old ducks" if she wants .. at least we know how to respect Eddie at his solo shows and not spoil it for everyone around us.

• Options
    loffy81loffy81 Posts: 153
    Eddie Brisbane tickets up now about 14 seats left not bad about 10 rows back
  • Options
    Wow….they sold fast!! Only two individual seats left for Saturday night.
    Seeing Eddie for the first time - 22/2/14
  • Options
    Thanks Natasha & E.K :).
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    Just checked and there are 3 seats left right now. 1 pair and a single- good seats too
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    -Emma- said:

They just have no idea do they! I was reading her FB page too, weird! Anyway I hope you're not worrying about them too much.
    "In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
  • Options

They just have no idea do they! I was reading her FB page too, weird! Anyway I hope you're not worrying about them too much.

Definitely not worrying about them :), just wanted to make sure that nobody thought I had yelled at them, etc!

• Options
    :)
    "In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
  • Options
    A raffle of PJ and EV merch and memorabilia will be taking place at The Fox Hotel (South Brisbane, 5 minute walk from QPAC) from about 2.30pm on Sunday, the winners will be announced at about 6.00pm.

Large prize pool up for grabs, so come hang out at The Fox Sunday afternoon for food, drinks, fun times and the chance to raise money for charity.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    NT251861NT251861 Perth Posts: 40

A raffle of PJ and EV merch and memorabilia will be taking place at The Fox Hotel (South Brisbane, 5 minute walk from QPAC) from about 2.30pm on Sunday, the winners will be announced at about 6.00pm.

Large prize pool up for grabs, so come hang out at The Fox Sunday afternoon for food, drinks, fun times and the chance to raise money for charity.

Awesome! Ill be there!
    no matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead... PJ - Adelaide 98, 09; Perth 03, 06, 09, 14; EV - Perth 11, 14 (2 shows), Brisbane 14 (2 shows)
  • Options
    Hi, is there anyone out there going to either of the Eddie Vedder gigs in Brisbane over the next few days that would be able to get me a couple of stickers? Please send me a PM, it would be most appreciated.
    Cheers
  • Options

See you all at The Fox Hotel from 2.30pm.

Bring cash for raffle tickets and to win some prizes!
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    edited February 2014
    For those on the hunt for Ed's S/N prints ...

Perth, AU 2/7/14 by Brandon Heart - http://f4dstudios.com/store/bheart-ev-perth-poster/ (Availble)

Perth, AU 2/8/14 by Dayne Henry Jr. - http://romidion.bigcartel.com/product/eddie-vedder-with-glen-hansord-perth-australia-february-8th-2014 (Available)

Sydney, AU 2/11/14 by Munk One - http://invisibleindustries.bigcartel.com/products (Sold Out)

Sydney, AU 2/12/14 by Brandon Heart - http://f4dstudios.com/store/bheart-ev-sydney-poster/ (Available)

Sydney, AU 2/13/14 by Tristan Eaton - http://www.tristaneaton.net/store/ (Coming Soon)?

Melbourne, AU 2/16/14 by Ken Taylor - http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/StoreFront (Coming Soon) ?

Melbourne, AU 2/18/14 by Rhys Cooper - http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/ (Coming Soon) ?

Melbourne, AU 2/19/14 by Munk One - http://invisibleindustries.bigcartel.com/products (Coming Soon) ?

Brisbane, AU 2/22/14 by Jeff Soto - http://www.stormcloudz.com/product/ev_qpacbrisbane/ (Available)

Brisbane, AU 2/23/14 by Todd Slater - http://www.toddslater.net/ (Coming Soon) ?

Brisbane, AU 2/25/14 by Brandon Heart - http://f4dstudios.com/store/ (Coming Soon) ?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    loffy81loffy81 Posts: 153
    Thanks demetrios, I love that perth 1 poster but try to keep it to just shows I was at. Very tempting though...