Options

QuizUp

Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Trivia App. Best thing ever. Available for iPhones, Droid version coming in January. Phenomenal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    Pretty fun, but just be careful with it. They use some weird type of tracking software that lets complete strangers see your private information. http://www.imore.com/quizups-lax-securi ... ivate-data

Regardless, still an awesome game.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    Pretty fun, but just be careful with it. They use some weird type of tracking software that lets complete strangers see your private information. http://www.imore.com/quizups-lax-securi ... ivate-data

Regardless, still an awesome game.

Interesting. I didn't let it access my contacts, or connect with my email or anything, so that's good.

Quite addicting, I must say.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,853
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Trivia App. Best thing ever. Available for iPhones, Droid version coming in January. Phenomenal.

few others play it (including me) pretty addictive

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224551
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    damn you cliffy.

saw this post and downloaded this game on my ipad last night. spent a good while playing yankee, nintendo, batman trivia on the couch :lol:

very addictive!
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    damn you cliffy.

saw this post and downloaded this game on my ipad last night. spent a good while playing yankee, nintendo, batman trivia on the couch :lol:

very addictive!

Haha sorry man.

Yeah I am decent at the Yankees one. Hate the random score or how many x did so and so have questions where the answers are all consecutive numbers
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Well I just spent 90 mins playing a whole bunch of trivia. Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, logos. Awesome app. Just going to keep it on the iPad for now….if I put this on my phone, I'd be playing it all day at work.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i downloaded it ... playing in the Food category against a bunch of chefs from NYC ... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    i downloaded it ... playing in the Food category against a bunch of chefs from NYC ... :lol::lol:

Ha, the food category is fun.

Logos is easy, but fun.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

Ha, the food category is fun.

Logos is easy, but fun.

logos is easy. i fumbled a couple of the exotic car logos and they dropped a couple european soccer league logos on me. no chance :lol: