Complete 2000 Bunaural Tour bootleg collection...

He_Who_ForgetsHe_Who_Forgets Posts: 199
edited January 2008 in The Porch
alright, i don't wanna do this, but i'm kinda in a financial bind right now and need cash. i have the complete 2000 tour bootleg collection, all sealed, that i need to sell. i'd like to give someone from here the first shot at it before i put it up on ebay. so if anyone's interested, make me an offer.

i also have the laptop bag in pretty damn good shape in anyone is interested in that.
me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    i also have the laptop bag in pretty damn good shape in anyone is interested in that.

I think your PM inbox will soon be full with offers for this.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    alright, i don't wanna do this, but i'm kinda in a financial bind right now and need cash. i have the complete 2000 tour bootleg collection, all sealed, that i need to sell. i'd like to give someone from here the first shot at it before i put it up on ebay. so if anyone's interested, make me an offer.

you never listened to them at all? Why?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    All sealed? What a shame...
  • i have the complete 2000 tour bootleg collection, all sealed

no, no, no. you buy Pearl Jam albums to LISTEN to them. not to brag for a couple years on the message pit that you have all 72 from that tour.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • go prego pre Posts: 642
    i also have all of them sealed, except one. it came from ten club unsealed. still haven't listened to it, though.

i haven't opened them because i have almost every show on cd-r from trades. i bought the complete set after i already had amost all the shows on cd-r.

not for sale, though.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    All sealed? How much are you selling it for?
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    demetrios wrote:
    All sealed? How much are you selling it for?

you're supposed to make him an offer. and i think he'd rather pm....
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    you're supposed to make him an offer. and i think he'd rather pm....

D'oh!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    Before going to ebay bear in mind that they say far better individually than as a lot, you can probably double your money,....

Just a thought, they often struggle to make $800 as a set....and are worth way more...
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    I still have the european leg. Sold the usa legs (26-72) for around 500 dollars not long ago.

Ebaying the rest in the next few days.
    I will swallow poison
  • go pre wrote:
    i also have all of them sealed, except one. it came from ten club unsealed. still haven't listened to it, though.

i haven't opened them because i have almost every show on cd-r from trades. i bought the complete set after i already had amost all the shows on cd-r.

not for sale, though.

what he said.
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Before going to ebay bear in mind that they say far better individually than as a lot, you can probably double your money,....

Just a thought, they often struggle to make $800 as a set....and are worth way more...

i agree...but i don't feel like fucking with it.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    pdalowsky wrote:

ive seen a complete sealed go for 1600 and a month later 1800. that was about 9 months ago. i have them all, all opened and listened to many times, i have promised to never sell them. EVER.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18