Options

Unlikely Trade... just putting it out there.

InquisitiveOneInquisitiveOne Posts: 169
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I would really like to get a Jeff 06 Tour guitar pick. I have Mike, Ed and Stone picks from the 06 Tour around my neck, but would awesome to get the last piece.

If anyone possibly has an extra one.... or would like to trade for something i may have, poster, boots or some such, shoot me a pm

thanks,

~inquis
"Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    I dont know if Jeff even uses a pick, since he's the bass player, but then again he might use it for some songs...
  • Options
    He does, its a Yellow Transparant-ish Pic. One has a surfboard on it... another one has a pair of dogs as the graphic... Coolest designed one outta all the pics i feel....
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    yeah, he uses one on a few songs. I made a Jeff sign and was front row on the rail for San Francisco night 3. After the show he came over and tossed me a pick. Sorry, don't think I'm trading it though. That was the only one I needed to complete my set!
    tacos
  • Options
    It's been rumored i may just dare trade my dc 06 poster out there for one...........

still debating.... hah!
  • Options
    indeed.....
  • Options
    DP13DP13 Posts: 269
    I wasn't lucky enough to get any picks in my 51 pearl jam shows.... never a setlist, pick, tambourine, nada. Haven't been upfront a bunch though, thanks 10c.
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    i'd love to just get one pick!
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    mistymisty Posts: 57
    From just one show I´ve been to I brought 5!!! picks - 2 Mike's, 2 Stone's and 1 Jeff's. I picked them from the floor when people started leaving the place. There was a lot of rubbish and stuff and when I saw the first one I started looking for more and succeeded.
    Why do I keep fuckin' up?
    i got a jeff, but i also already have the other guys. got any good posters to trade for it?