Options

just wanted to share....

ilanitilanit Posts: 3
edited December 2007 in The Porch
my husband got me the best gift i've ever gotten, and i wanted to tell some people (who would really appreciate how awesome it is) about it. for christmas my husband got me a beautiful shiny sliver (working) microphone signed by eddie vedder. it was such a huge surprise that i almost cried when i opened it and realized what it was. anyone else get some great pj presents this year?
pancakes in a dream is a dream not pancakes.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Such a sweet hubby! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Awesome present. Got any pics?
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    ilanit wrote:
    my husband got me the best gift i've ever gotten, and i wanted to tell some people (who would really appreciate how awesome it is) about it. for christmas my husband got me a beautiful shiny sliver (working) microphone signed by eddie vedder. it was such a huge surprise that i almost cried when i opened it and realized what it was. anyone else get some great pj presents this year?

did he get it from the same site from that "signed" guitar? i sure as hell hope not.

anyway that is indeed amazing. your probably like "omg ed's lips touched this mic!" err...yea...no homo.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    no pics right now...sorry.
    it did come with a certificate of authenticity, and he spend a lot of time making sure the place he got from was not a big scam.
    pancakes in a dream is a dream not pancakes.