Options

ISO Stone pick -- NO LONGER!!!

dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
My son's name is Stone, so I thought that the Stone Gossard Lightning Bolt pick would be a cool thing for him down the line because it actually has Stone's name on it. The No Code era picks do as well, I believe, so one of those would be cool, too.

I have an EdVed Kapow! Batman pick to trade. If no one wants to trade, I'll likely just use the EdVed pick.

Anyway, just putting it out there.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 12/22/2013: It turns out that the EdVed Kapow! pick that I had to trade was a fake, so I am sending back the Stone pick that I thought I had scored to the very sweet member who tracked it down for me.

I still have a bunch of boots to trade if anyone is interested:

Boston -- Aug. 30, 2000
Mansfield -- July 3, 2003
Mansfield -- July 11, 2003
NYC -- June 24, 2008
NYC -- June 25, 2008
Hartford -- June 27, 2008
Hartford -- May 15, 2010
Boston -- May 17, 2010
Newark -- May 18, 2010
NYC -- May 20, 2010
NYC -- May 21, 2010

And Fight (for your cause), which is an unofficial bootleg of the Atlanta 94 BSE.

EDIT 12/23/2013: The very sweet member who tracked down the Stone pick for my boy told me that I could keep the pick as a Christmas gift even though the EdVed pick that I traded her for it was deemed a fake by collector experts!

Thanks so much! The kindness on these boards never ceases to amaze me.

Happy holidays, everyone!
I SAW PEARL JAM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2013
    I could also throw in a bootleg, sticker, etc. for a Stone pick.

Thanks.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Rubber baby buggy bumpers
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The bumpty dance is your chance....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    To the top!
    Someone has to be able to help this man out!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Also, Stone's first birthday is Friday, Dec. 6, so I'm also looking for a birthday poster/sticker for him from the Seattle show. If anyone is going and could pick up an extra for him (unless it's a scary one), I'd pay you back or work out a trade.

EDIT: No thanks.
    dankind wrote:
    I don't think the Seattle poster would meet the wife's approval for Stone's wall (skeleton hand and all), so I'm no longer ISO that.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    Also, Stone's first birthday is Friday, Dec. 6, so I'm also looking for a birthday poster/sticker for him from the Seattle show. If anyone is going and could pick up an extra for him (unless it's a scary one), I'd pay you back or work out a trade.
    Can someone help this man out?
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Bump
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    there is a Lucky Lucas/Stone pick on ebay for $35 is you are desperate. Also, a new Stone Lightning Bolt pick that people are bidding on. Wish I had a Stone pick to trade.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    dfishberg wrote:
    there is a Lucky Lucas/Stone pick on ebay for $35 is you are desperate. Also, a new Stone Lightning Bolt pick that people are bidding on. Wish I had a Stone pick to trade.

I'm 99% sure that one on ebay for $35 is fake. I believe there should be a picture of a kid on the other side
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    dfishberg wrote:

I'm 99% sure that one on ebay for $35 is fake. I believe there should be a picture of a kid on the other side

Thanks for the heads ups EV and DF. I'm not so much desperate. I just think it would be a cool thing to have for Stone.

And EV, I think you're right, another 10 Clubber has offered a Lucky Lucas pick, and it does have a picture of a kid on the other side. I'm really looking for one with his name on it, though.

The Seattle poster would be a cool thing for him, too (provided that it's not a scary image), since it will be his first birthday, but again, I'm not desperate.

Stone's middle name is Hendrix, so I've also been after some Hendrix stuff, too.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dfishberg wrote:

Thanks Dave -- if Dave says fake, 99% chance its a fake so stay away.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Ha, thanks! We need the real experts (Arq? Paul?) to add in.
    in the mean time, hopefully can get the OP a Seattle poster too!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bump for any kind soul waiting for the red truck to open in a couple hours.
    dankind wrote:
    I don't think the Seattle poster would meet the wife's approval for Stone's wall (skeleton hand and all), so I'm no longer ISO that.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    Would love to help you out, but I only have a Backspacer Stone pick, no name on it!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    lostdawg wrote:
    Would love to help you out, but I only have a Backspacer Stone pick, no name on it!

Thanks. I definitely want one with his name on it; otherwise, I'll just put it to use.

On another note, I don't think the Seattle poster would meet the wife's approval for Stone's wall (skeleton hand and all), so I'm no longer ISO that, even though I'm in the minority and kind of like it. (I liked the D*Face London poster as well.)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    If anyone on Stone's side tonight happens to snag a pick and wishes to trade it for an EdVed pick and/or other stuff, please let me know. It's my son Stone's first birthday today. How cool would it be to get a pick from his namesake that was used on his birthday?

Pretty good. Pretty neat. Right?

Enjoy the show!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Anybody manage to score last night? Help this awesome member out! :)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    PENDING!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    PENDING!!!
    :clap:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    It turns out that the EdVed Kapow! pick that I had to trade was a fake :( , so I am sending back the Stone pick that I thought I had scored to the very sweet member who tracked it down for me.

I still have a bunch of boots to trade if anyone is interested:

Boston -- Aug. 30, 2000
    Mansfield -- July 3, 2003
    Mansfield -- July 11, 2003
    NYC -- June 24, 2008
    NYC -- June 25, 2008
    Hartford -- June 27, 2008
    Hartford -- May 15, 2010
    Boston -- May 17, 2010
    Newark -- May 18, 2010
    NYC -- May 20, 2010
    NYC -- May 21, 2010

And Fight (for your cause), which is an unofficial bootleg of the Atlanta 94 BSE.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    The very sweet member who tracked down the Stone pick for my boy told me that I could keep the pick as a Christmas gift even though the EdVed pick that I traded her for it was deemed a fake by collector experts!

Thanks so much! The kindness on these boards never ceases to amaze me.

Happy holidays, everyone!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    No problem! Enjoy! Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    8-)
    www.cluthelee.com