Options

Dublin??

eedheadeedhead Posts: 68
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Need advice people -
Havent been around her in a long time but its nice to be back - greetings ya'll!! My story is this. Qued up on morning of ticket sale for Dublin but was pissed outta my head and went into ticketmaster - St.Stephens green where they were sold out in 5 minutes. Serious bummer considering i was getting four ( 3 for friends). Worse bummer cause if i had my head screwed on and wasnt such a "twit" as me old man calls me i could've bought em on the internet.HHHMMM...... Alcohol has an incredible amount to answer for in my life.
Sympthy im not looking, for but is it worth my while gettin bus to Dublin ( im in the real capital down south) for the show and hope to get a ticket of someone at cost price??????????????????????????????????? Bear in mind i have to book next day of at work too!!

I refuse to pay over the odds so whaddya think??
" I demand to have more booze "
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    There are several threads going with people with spare tickets for Dublin. Go through them - you might be lucky!
  • Options
    I dunno - was scouring the threads like a vulture in the Serengeti and didnt see much. Reckon im too late with this board, outside the venue im kinda thinkin. Its a perpetual puzzle. Do i go all the way up there in the hope or do i have to face throwing myself in the Liffey afterwards
    redrock wrote:
    There are several threads going with people with spare tickets for Dublin. Go through them - you might be lucky!
  • Options
    Soonforgotten2 booked his flight before getting a ticket. Get yourself to Dublin - there are always tickets to be had!! Keep an eye on all the threads though, there are going to be some last minute things happening!
  • Options
    Think i will just have to do that. Positivity is just what i needed my friend.

redrock wrote:
    Soonforgotten2 booked his flight before getting a ticket. Get yourself to Dublin - there are always tickets to be had!! Keep an eye on all the threads though, there are going to be some last minute things happening!
  • Options
    Good on you! Check out the Dublin Schedules thread - the first post gives a pre-gig meeting place, if you would like to join us! :)
  • Options
    Yeah - i know that pub/spot alright. I might stand out a small bit redrock - ill be the tattooed freak goin around with a traffic cone on my head and a huge wooden banner stating "ticket wanted". Enjoy the show
    redrock wrote:
    Good on you! Check out the Dublin Schedules thread - the first post gives a pre-gig meeting place, if you would like to join us! :)
  • Options
    You'll just blend in..... :)
  • Options
    Don't know if this person still has his ticket: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209561