Options

Ed back using his Schecter PT

eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 923
edited November 2013 in The Porch
Are my eyes deceiving me or is Eddie back using his Schecter Pt. Think i saw it at Charlottesville on the intertube!! Same one he used from 1998.2000. Fucking love that guitar, especially Wishlist. Keep it up Eddie. Love the sound more than his Fender Tele. I am in Dublin here looking at the set lists every show and cant believe it. Pj have gone to the next level with the setlists. Ive been folwing this band for 21 years and the fact they are still relevant is deadly. Love new lp by the way.

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    haven't seen that yet. i didn't make any shows, so someone else will have a better answer then me. I've been watching some clips throughout the tour, and haven't seen it yet.

Interested tho!

cheers
  • Options
    just skimmed a whole bunch of vids. Zinn Tele, Tele with the p90 in the neck, Blonde Tele with the white pickguard.
    No Schecter.
    cheers
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I never saw it.. seems like he is using his Telecasters

I believe he brought out his white Strat that he uses at his solo shows for a song at wrigley? pretty sure I saw it.. at least at one of the shows I have seen this year..

I wonder why he got away from using his SG??
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13