"An evening with PJ" - Athens 30/9/06

13»

Comments

• bertan wrote:
    they were avaliable at http://www.ticketpro.gr. you may wanna check that site.

I saw the web site and the ticketstore in Athens and Thessalonniki but I dont have a crdeit card ,and the only way for me to buy a ticket is to pay for it in cash.So I will be very gratefull if someone can tell me if I can buy a ticket on the day of the concert (and not paying it 120 EURO)Thank You . Best regards...
  • deep_schismicdeep_schismic Bremen, GermanyPosts: 158
    I was at the Berlin show, but due to unforseen circumstances I did not have enough cash on me to buy a shirt prior to the show...and even though I rushed over to the merch stands afterwards, basically everything was sold out!

I really wanted to get the camo-green Phoenix shirt or the Black surf-logo shirt in Large...

Would some extremely kind-hearted, generous PJ fan be able to buy one for me at the Athens show this weekend and mail it to me in Germany? Obviously I would be paying for the shirt and all postage costs involved...Paypal would be a really easy way to do it actually...

Or, if someone wants to sell an extra shirt or something...

Can someone help me out? Please PM me...
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 17,889
    edited June 2016
    A reason for Pearl Jam to come back to our beautiful country (Eddie said so, not me) after 10 years: Be the first band to fill the air of the Nikos Galis (stadium? - formerly known as OAKA Sports Hall) with nice melodies. And while we're at it, you could also add a second night and play at the second basketball arena (the Nick Galis Hall) in Greece being named after the FIBA Hall of Famer.
    Post edited by Pap on
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 17,889
    Happy anniversary!!!!!! :triumph:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin