Options

Better seats closer to noon?

fenderblenderfenderblender Posts: 4
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Going to the Chicago show on Wednesday. Took the day off so this will be the first time I actually have a chance to grab my tickets at noon. I know 10C says it doesn't matter what time tickets are picked up, but in reality will my seats be better if I'm there at noon?

Thanks!
fb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Going to the Chicago show on Wednesday. Took the day off so this will be the first time I actually have a chance to grab my tickets at noon. I know 10C says it doesn't matter what time tickets are picked up, but in reality will my seats be better if I'm there at noon?

Thanks!
    fb

They specifically said on THIS tour the envelopes are arranged BEFORE. So if you show up at noon, or 7pm, it shouldnt matter. Predetermined.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

Thanks!
    fb

I dont think so, If I'm not mistaken tickets are already assigned to each person's name and they come in an envelope under your name (please correct me if Im wrong since I havent attended any shows yet)..

So showing up at noon or showing up at 5:00pm wouldnt make any diff.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I dont think so, If I'm not mistaken tickets are already assigned to each person's name and they come in an envelope under your name (please correct me if Im wrong since I havent attended any shows yet)..

So showing up at noon or showing up at 5:00pm wouldnt make any diff.

if it is the same as canada 05 then the tickets are in an envelope with you name so it doesn't matter really.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    yah it is the same as the Cnd tour.....boxes with envelopes and your names already on them.
  • Options
    Excellent. Thanks!