Options

Anyone got all the 2000 and 2003 dates???

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey everyone

just want to paste it into a document so i can delete which ones i got.

The sky i scrape is down, and thats good. five horizons and twofeet thick are in a different format if you know what i mean, just like show details and everything. unlike skyiscape where it was all underneath each other :S and thoseo ther two sites have setlists and stuf inbetween so its hard to copy

if anyone had the dates to these years, could ya pm me or post them here or something

much appreciated

thanks

Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    http://www.pearljam.com/tour/shows.php

man, you should really check out the bands homepage from time to time..

this is about the 3rd time in as many days that i have given you info straight from the bands website!!

you can cut and paste the shows and their dates... i think i'm beginning to understand why RM banned you....
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    http://www.pearljam.com/tour/shows.php

man, you should really check out the bands homepage from time to time..

this is about the 3rd time in as many days that i have given you info straight from the bands website!!

you can cut and paste the shows and their dates... i think i'm beginning to understand why RM banned you....

dude, i didn't do anything on RM. This is the 2nd time...
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    dude, i didn't do anything on RM. This is the 2nd time...

nope... its the third time :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    The sky i scrape is down, and thats good.

rofl.
    so what are you trying to say?
    ;)
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    this is the same guy pm'ing many users over at the rm board ... asking for cd/dvd freebies. when offered if he wanted to do a trade or a b+p ... no replies back. not just 1 user, but a few dozen users i talked to got the pm's from him.
    I BrisK I wrote:
    The sky i scrape is down, and thats good.

when the server comes back, please don't return to the forum.
  • Options
    this is the same guy pm'ing many users over at the rm board ... asking for cd/dvd freebies. when offered if he wanted to do a trade or a b+p ... no replies back. not just 1 user, but a few dozen users i talked to got the pm's from him.

when the server comes back, please don't return to the forum.

this guy seems incapable of any form of reading as well... he's asked me for such mundanities as "what channel is letterman on?"

I had to tell him twice in the same thread that it was ITV4 at 11.30 UK time... i still dont know if he managed to operate the remote control properly :p