Don Pendleton's PJ Brooklyn Night 1 & 2 posters on sale NOW!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
edited November 2013 in The Porch
http://elephont.com/index.htm

I will have 2 separate prints available next week: One for each of the Brooklyn, NY shows (Oct. 18 & Oct. 19) These will be signed and numbered, an edition limited to 50 each print. Check back next week for an update. Thanks for the continued support. The Volcom event was amazing. Lots of people came out at midnight and I painted until about 3:30 am.

adgI7fu.jpg?1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    UPDATE 10/19: The PJ Brooklyn prints will be available as an edition of 100 each. Sorry for any confusion.
  • Considering, I thought 50 would be plenty. I like the smallerAP releases. The bigger runs seem greedy to me.... Is anyone going for this? Do you think it will sell out?
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Some people really didn't like these prints but for me, I love his style. If I went to these shows I would be surely grabbing these prints.
    https://www.facebook.com/elephont

This is the version of the Pearl Jam Brooklyn show event prints that will be signed and available from elephont.com. No exact sales date right now but they are each in an edition of 100 and I'll post to twitter/here and on my site whenever they go online for purchase. These are on a speckletone paper with alternate ink colors than the prints available at the shows.

Photos aren't that good...some shadows on here but you get the idea. Better pics tomorrow on my site.

JZSSgBB.jpg?1
  • front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    demetrios wrote:
    https://www.facebook.com/elephont

This is the version of the Pearl Jam Brooklyn show event prints that will be signed and available from elephont.com. No exact sales date right now but they are each in an edition of 100 and I'll post to twitter/here and on my site whenever they go online for purchase. These are on a speckletone paper with alternate ink colors than the prints available at the shows.

Photos aren't that good...some shadows on here but you get the idea. Better pics tomorrow on my site.

JZSSgBB.jpg?1

So are these green and purple variants? The show editions were red and blue....
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
    Pearl Jam's Brooklyn night 1 & 2 signed & numbered poster set by Don Pendleton are on sale NOW over @ http://donpendleton.bigcartel.com/produ ... -print-set
    Pearl Jam Brooklyn Print Set, Signed/Numbered (limit 1 set per person)
    $115.00

PLEASE NOTE: ONE SET LIMIT ORDER PER PERSON/PAYPAL ACCOUNT/ADDRESS FOR THE FIRST 5 DAYS..UNTIL NOV. 4th. If you order more than one set, your orders will be cancelled and all money refunded.

Set of two (2) screen printed PEARL JAM posters from the 2013 Brooklyn Shows (Oct. 18 & 19, 2013). These are the only signed prints available and feature custom speckletone paper as well as alternate ink colors from the posters available at the shows.

Each screen print is 18" x 24", signed and numbered in pencil by the artist. This is a limited edition of 100 sets.

Each set will be sold in matching edition numbers. Prints will be shipped in the order that they're placed (ie: early orders get the earlier print numbers).

Prints will be shipped rolled in craft paper in a Uline tube, 2 prints (one set) per tube.*

PLEASE NOTE: Limit ONE SET per person/paypal account for the first five days. Any additional orders will be refunded.
    On Nov. 4, order as many sets as you want.

SHIPPING: Domestic orders will be shipped Priority USPS mail with delivery confirmation to be sent to your paypal email address. International orders will be shipped via USPS priority international with tracking number.

SHIPPING CHARGES: (ONE SET PER TUBE)

US PRIORITY W/ INS. & TRACKING/CONF: $7.45

CANADA INT'L PRIORITY W/ TRACKING/INS: $28.00

EUROPE & OTHER INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS: $34.50
  • Picked up a set. not a bad deal for two AP prints and I kind of like his style!
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    demetrios wrote:
    Pearl Jam Brooklyn Print Set, Signed/Numbered (limit 1 set per person)
    $115.00

isFo3I5DJ3u0X.gif
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Thanks,

I love the colours used. I have checked out the site and I am considering buying, but international post is very expensive. Oh what to do :?
    ryanjp2323 wrote:
    Picked up a set. not a bad deal for two AP prints and I kind of like his style!

Plus they are pretty much variants.

"These are the only signed prints available and feature custom speckletone paper as well as alternate ink colors from the posters available at the shows."
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    im pretty surprised these are not sold out already. Brooklyn shows... variant... signed and numbered.. LB album artist. Whats not to love!

Grabbed a set!
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,136
    rolenrock wrote:
    im pretty surprised these are not sold out already. Brooklyn shows... variant... signed and numbered.. LB album artist. Whats not to love!

Grabbed a set!

agreed! I picked up a set and I feel pretty lucky
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    i am guessing these flew under the radar since Pendleton doesn't have a big of a mailing list as Munk .. in terms of PJ fans. I am calling some people now to make sure they know about it in case they wanted them!
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    I personally really love when the album artist does a tour poster-
    Like when Tom Tomorrow did the Philly Spectrum posters....
    These are great---
  • wingendwingend Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 54
    Thought about it, but I only went to Night 2, I don't want Night 1 (and to pay for both). I guess it made my decision easy. Still hoping the Shop here releases some extra Pittsburgh posters.
    Pittsburgh - 09/05
    Cleveland - 05/10
    Pittsburgh - 10/13
    Brooklyn - 10/13
    MSG- 5/16
    Wrigley - 8/18
  • Some people really didn't like these prints but for me, I love his style. If I went to these shows I would be surely grabbing these prints.

I have to admit, I was one of the folks that disliked these vocally. I even skipped them at the show. Then I saw Hartford's, and realized this one's pretty good. :oops: :lol: Still like the other shows I went to (other than Hartford) better, but couldn't pass up what amounted to a 2 for 1 variant sale....

I guess I should officially join Posters Anonymous. :fp:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 630
    Ah man, I bought the red and pink versions are the Volcom store, but I totally like the green and purple versions better! Oh well, I have no need for 4 Brooklyn posters!
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
    Sold out!
  • Jenfarr wrote:
    Ah man, I bought the red and pink versions are the Volcom store, but I totally like the green and purple versions better! Oh well, I have no need for 4 Brooklyn posters!

when has NEED ever become part of the equation? don't really NEED any of this merch/ poster stuff! ;) :fp:
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    Received the variants today.
    WOW they are so amazing !!!
  • jweyersjweyers Lincoln,NE Posts: 364
    Says gone?
    "Sorry, there are no “Pearl Jam Brooklyn Print Set, Signed/Numbered ” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts. Buyers have 10 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again."

Keep F5'ing ..
  • Bring on the Skyline!!!
  • jweyersjweyers Lincoln,NE Posts: 364
    Got a Brooklyn!
    jweyers said:

Got a Brooklyn!

Sweet!!! :)

Sold out now.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,417
    So these went on sale 2 years ago and now they're on sale again? Did he reprint more?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

So these went on sale 2 years ago and now they're on sale again? Did he reprint more?

Few went back in stock. Had 3 Cincy '14 prints. Not sure how many Brooklyn prints went up today.

Guess he's cleaning his flat file. Ready to add some Global Citizen Festival prints. ;)