Count Down

wiscojamwiscojam AppletonPosts: 133
edited October 2013 in The Porch
Is my math bad or is the count down clock counting down to 1 day before the actual album release? 12:00 p.m. est on Monday
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NYPosts: 637
    It's released on Monday in certain parts of the world.
  • wiscojamwiscojam AppletonPosts: 133
    EarlWelsh" said:
    It's released on Monday in certain parts of the world.
    I'm an idiot
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NYPosts: 637
    wiscojam" said:
    [quote="EarlWelsh"]It's released on Monday in certain parts of the world.
    I'm an idiot[/quote]

    Haha, nah man.
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UKPosts: 2,490
    Can't wait for that digital download to drop!
    Nature drunk and High
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,296
    wiscojam" said:
    [quote="EarlWelsh"]It's released on Monday in certain parts of the world.
    I'm an idiot[/quote]

    Not an idiot at all. It's completely stupid to have the date October 15 plastered everywhere but use a countdown clock that represents Monday 14 in your major market.

    Also, since records come out on Mondays in many parts of the world, why not then list the 14th as the official release date? Coupling a US release date with an international release clock makes no sense and if that's truly what it is, wouldn't this clock be counting down to a Monday release somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?
Sign In or Register to comment.