Options

tour hoodie

DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Whats the deal with the brown limited hoodie? I know that it's hand made and x/3000 . mine had a lot of loose threads and a part of the zipper cover is not was cut as the rest of it .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    I really wanted one.........but wasn't about to shell out $85 for it.

The price of the t-shirts and extras was bad enough, but sheesh.

My son is still saying "I can't believe you paid $15 for a pair of socks."
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • Options
    KillTakerKillTaker Posts: 140
    Born2Jam wrote:
    I really wanted one.........but wasn't about to shell out $85 for it.

The price of the t-shirts and extras was bad enough, but sheesh.

My son is still saying "I can't believe you paid $15 for a pair of socks."

$28 for a concert T-Shirt is on the low side. The breakdown of costs associated with that $28 is extensive and the band doesn't make a killing from it.

The $85 hoodie's are a homegrown special (unique) thing that is there *if you want it*.. You're paying for the handwork that went into it..
  • Options
    Baba ORileyBaba ORiley Posts: 66
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    Whats the deal with the brown limited hoodie? I know that it's hand made and x/3000 . mine had a lot of loose threads and a part of the zipper cover is not was cut as the rest of it .

I don't know about the brown hoodie, but I have the black one from 10C and it is heavy duty / well made..
    9/26/96 Randall's Island, 8/29/98 Camden NJ, 8/25/00 Jones Beach, 9/2/00 Camden NJ, 4/28/03 Spectrum, 7/8/03 MSG, 10/1/05 Atlantic City, 6/1/06 Meadowlands, 6/3/06 Meadowlands, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/18/10 Newark, 10/21/10 MSG

'Pussies No More!' - ev 6/1/06
  • Options
    I got the orange one. Normally I wouldn't pay anything near that much for a hoodie but I knew as soon as I saw this one I had to have it. I just loved it but I have to admit I winced when I zoomed in on the price...almost decided against it but then I thought why keep passing up on stuff, this one is special, limited quanity(1500), and did I mention it ROCKS?! So I got it and don't regret it for a second. It's hot as hell down here in the south but I wanna wear it everywhere! :D
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde