Options

Artist Needed For Book Cover

dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
edited October 2013 in The Art Wall
Hello all. I'm looking to pay an artist to design the cover of my new book. I thought this would be a good place to inquire. The book is called "A Fire that Wouldn't Go Out." A quick summation of the book (for the back cover) is "follows the author on a musical journey that is a poignant, yet whimsical love letter to music accompanied by a virtual treasure trove of experiences and memorabilia."
I just need a really strong cover image, the spine and back cover are done. The artist of course is credited on the legal page of the book along with the all rights reserved, etc.
I'm looking for some kind of concert poster type image that encapsulates the deep love of rock and roll to the listener. I really like the romantic sense that artists like El Jefe Designs does on his posters. Any great artists out there interested in working with me on this project? The book is almost ready for publication but lacks that awesome covert art that it needs.
Pm me or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dustinpardue@outlook.com">dustinpardue@outlook.com</a><!-- e -->
"All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.