jlJWy4N.jpg

Format: NTSC
Region: All Regions
Number of discs: 2
Studio: CHROME DREAMS
DVD Release Date: November 5, 2013
Run Time: 170 minutes

Editorial Reviews

Although initially seen as purveyors of the Grunge sound and occasionally referred to as 'everyone's second favourite band from Seattle', Pearl Jam have, across almost a quarter of a century together, now become known as one of the world's very finest rock bands, and indeed their 60 million plus record sales to date is proof positive of their huge appeal. Pearl Jam - Long Strange Road is a 2 DVD celebration of this extraordinary band's longevity, talent and near flawless musical output. Featuring a DVD documentary tracing Pearl Jam's incredible story so far, and featuring interviews with Eddie and the rest of the guys, as well as contributions from close friends, colleagues and some of the finest rock critics around, plus plentiful archive, rare footage and seldom seen photographs, and with a second DVD featuring numerous filmed interviews with the group from different eras of their musical career, this double pack film collection is certain to delight Pearl Jam fans across the globe.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• calvo17calvo17 Posts: 440
    :corn:
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there.
    11/20/11 San Jose, Costa Rica
    10/18/13 Brooklyn 1
    10/19/13 Brooklyn 2
    10/21/13 Philly 1
    10/22/13 Philly 2 (BREATH!!)
    10/25/13 Hartford
    10/22/14 Denver (BREATH!!!)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited September 2013
    Sounds kind of cool... so why the popcorn eating post? Do these people break copyright laws or just suck or something? What am I missing, if anything?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    I saw this yesterday and I was going to ask about it here... Also, something called Pearl Jam - See No Evil Hear No Evil :?:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Sounds kind of cool... so why the popcorn eating post? Do these people break copyright laws or just suck or something? What am I missing, if anything?

Well, that Under Review DVD was horrible...but I'm eager to watch to see if it's better than the PJ20 movie (which I would rate a little better than horrible)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well, that Under Review DVD was horrible...but I'm eager to watch to see if it's better than the PJ20 movie (which I would rate a little better than horrible)
    Yeah, it had a lot to be desired, really... I felt like it was just missing a lot. I didn't need a PJ propaganda film. I was already into them! I really would like to see a super good PJ doumentary.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Has anyone watched this doco?
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    oh it says deluxe edition on cover, if only it said Limited Ed deluxe edition.. it would've long been sold out... About time for another DVD..A touring one would be awesome right about now..
  • cydoniacydonia Denbighshire, North Wales , UK Posts: 456
    Average documentary , still enjoyable though, found some of the critics annoying, probably jealousy on there part. Still shows pearl jams importance in the history of American music, no code is still my favourite along with yield, could have been more on depth from album to album. Why buy this though when you can buy PJ twenty, anything for a quick buck.