Options

Looking for two LA1 seats...FOUND

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
edited September 2013 in The Porch
Will buy them, not trade for them.
My buddy is getting married and is a big PJ fan, his bride to be has never seem them live.
Asked him this weekend what he wanted and he said 'PJ Tickets would be the best gift you could give me!' - I know he was kidding because they are so pricey but I am now intent on giving this to them.
He doesn't mind going early and meeting up at the ticket window to p/u - I would pay for the tickets in advance.
Dont want to have to go to those evil goats at stub hub but I will if I need to.
Anyone change their minds and looking to sell?
The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,641
    there are seats on ticketmaster

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

Thanks.

Only ones I saw were behind the stage...are you seeing something I am not?
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,641

Thanks.

Nope- it didn't say location mattered in your first post.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options

Thanks.

Nope- it didn't say location mattered in your first post.

OK, sorry -- they would need to be able to see the stage. Thanks!
  • Options
    bump....still looking. Stubcrap.com selling for 2x - hoping for a bargain!
  • Options
    Hi all, thanks for the responses, some great people (as usual) on this board.
    I ended up with pretty good seats for face and will be able to make my buddy and his new bride very happy!

Thanks,

B.