Options

Official Wishlist Oklahoma Pre-Party Fundraiser

edited October 2013 in The Porch
Wishlist Foundation is proud to host the OKC pre-party event before the Pearl Jam show that will be benefitting Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity. 100% of all proceeds from the raffle and auction will go directly to COKHFH. Our party location will be at Tapwerks in Bricktown beginning at 3:00 p.m.
Organizers:
Jennifer John Bickel, Candice Anders, Christopher Lee-Sye

Email:
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:okc@wishlistfoundation.org">okc@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e -->

TO DONATE
If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool Pearl Jam or side project merchandise memorabilia, music/pop culture related items, gift cards, original art or anything else you would like to donate to a preparty fundraiser, please send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:okc@wishlistfoundation.org">okc@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e -->. So we can promote your item in advance and provide you with a tax receipt, please include the following info in your email:

Full Name:
Address:
Email Address:
Phone:
Donated item(s):
City/Fundraiser for donation:
Are you shipping beforehand or bringing it day of?

No bootlegs or items that violate any trademark or copyrights, please.

TO VOLUNTEER
We are always in need of volunteers to help run the fundraisers – no experience necessary! It’s a great way to directly meet new Pearl Jam fans and help out worthy organizations. If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, please send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:volunteers@wishlistfoundation.org">volunteers@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e --> and include your full name, email address, phone and what fundraisers you are interested in volunteering at. All volunteers are required to read and sign off on our Guide to Organizing.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1396739 ... 057206092/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Christopher Lee-Sye here :D

I'm going to donate a S/N Buenos Aires 2011 Poster :)
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity will be at table next to us so please come down and join us at Tapwerks! Lots of good donations but we could always use more. Going to a great cause!

Email donations to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:okc@wishlistfoundation.org">okc@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e -->

Gift cards to restaurants always make great donations too!

Plus, let's face it. Tapwerks has 212 beers on tap. Seriously. Who wouldn't want to go?
  • Options
    Here's a sneak peek of what we have so far, but we'd love some more donations if you have any! Please contact me if you'd like to donate! PM me or email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:okc@wishlistfoundation.org">okc@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e -->

Slideshow:
    http://animoto.com/play/gXmqFhB0oMbjxJf2O58iLg