Options

I'm holding Eddie's tambourine

JoePJrocksJoePJrocks Posts: 24
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
As we speak

Eddie dropped it while giving it to Robert Pollard during Baba in Cincy (they were both wasted)- we were right on the side and Mike kept looking at my buddy - rocking out with him. Mike went and grabbed the tambourine, looked right at my buddy and zipped to him like a frisbee. It was unreal !!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    good job .
  • Options
    there are people in the other Cincy threads talking some smack about you that you arent a real fan and didnt know most of the songs and dont deserve the tambourine

just a heads up
    Im Rick James bitch!
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    Nice man, very nice.
  • Options
    there are people in the other Cincy threads talking some smack about you that you arent a real fan and didnt know most of the songs and dont deserve the tambourine

just a heads up

You know what you should do...you should find those threads and you should post that you will meet them behind the church after school....give me a break, who cares?!

Good for you guys. That is awsome!
  • Options
    JoePJrocks wrote:
    As we speak

Eddie dropped it while giving it to Robert Pollard during Baba in Cincy (they were both wasted)- we were right on the side and Mike kept looking at my buddy - rocking out with him. Mike went and grabbed the tambourine, looked right at my buddy and zipped to him like a frisbee. It was unreal !!
    I saw you from way up where i was, neeto.
    6/24/06-Cincinnati, Best night of my life!!!
  • Options

just a heads up

Actually, that's funny - my friend who caught the tambourine is only a casual fan - but still, he was rocking out with the best of 'em - Mike liked him enough to throw the tambourine to him - and, I was the hardcore fan of the group and I ended up with it.

It was classic!!!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Congratulations!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
    I saw you from way up where i was, neeto.

Did you actually just use the term neeto? I hope you don't actually use that term in real life.
  • Options
    jeffpjfanjeffpjfan Posts: 9
    I caught the tambourine. If I knew I had to have seen over 100 pearl jam shows to be eligible to catch the fucking thing then I would have thrown it back. What weirdo wants to give me shit for not knowing every song?

Sorry but the tambourine's not a visitor homerun in Wrigley field.

I got it and I'm keeping it.
  • Options
    lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365
    suite! unfortunately ed or mike don't have enough distance control on their tosses to reach where i've been sitting. i don't think mike even has the distance to reach me with his sticks. congrats again!!!
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    I can't seem to find the threads that talk trash about my pearl jam music knowledge. If anyone knows where they are I would love to read them. I need a good laugh.
  • Options

just a heads up
    maybe you should have painted your belly and held up a PLAY FUCKING LEASH sign. guess that's what a "real" fan does. hahahaha. some people here are fuckin' jealous idiots. bang the shit out of that thing!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774

just a heads up

people on this board need to get over themselves, i'm so sick of this crap - not a real fan, what the fuck do they know about anybody else but themselves

congrats to you for getting the tambourine - that's one thing, being a huge Who fan, I would LOVE to take home with me

good for you and fuck everybody else - they're just jealous
  • Options
    congrats man! thats awesome. I got one in Pittsburgh so I know how cool it is :-) Now just have to figure out how I want to frame it.
  • Options
    thanks for having the tambourine man's back
  • Options
    jeffpjfan wrote:
    thanks for having the tambourine man's back

I think tambourine man is gay.
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:
    suite! unfortunately ed or mike don't have enough distance control on their tosses to reach where i've been sitting. i don't think mike even has the distance to reach me with his sticks. congrats again!!!

yeah mike and throwing his drum sticks, i have a matt guitar pick as well
    4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/14/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/12/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/30/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10
  • Options
    Tambourine man is not gay remember he was there with his high maintenence wife and his gay buddy joepjrocks.
  • Options
    offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    yeah mike and throwing his drum sticks, i have a matt guitar pick as well

I was kinda thinking the same thing... ;) Oh well, probably just a typo...
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    offwegooffwego Posts: 27
    I am holding ed's toothbrush wow