Options

07-19-2013 Wrigley Setlist Thread

1757677787981»

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Goatboy wrote:
    loolooloo wrote:
    I feel like I'm part of a special family after watching the earthcam concert last night...my husband just shook his head and called me crazy but I said what's so wrong with people all over the world connecting via webcam outside Wrigely Field and watching gloman dude make an honest living??? Nothing I tell you!!!

I REFUSE to open the link right now or else I'm afraid I will be sucked in again till 2 in the morning!!!

I'm going to the Dallas show...I shall find a local webcam and pay tribute!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Exactly what my wife did:) Nights like last night are just another example of how cool this place is and how awesome we are :lol:
    +1 well not on the wife bit..... 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    loolooloo wrote:
    I feel like I'm part of a special family after watching the earthcam concert last night...my husband just shook his head and called me crazy but I said what's so wrong with people all over the world connecting via webcam outside Wrigely Field and watching gloman dude make an honest living??? Nothing I tell you!!!

I REFUSE to open the link right now or else I'm afraid I will be sucked in again till 2 in the morning!!!

I'm going to the Dallas show...I shall find a local webcam and pay tribute!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

I also felt like part of a special family after being with everyone for the webcam experience! I had such a great time, and yes, my husband thought I was crazy! :D He had gone out to work late that night, and returned about 2:30 (EST) to find me still sitting at the computer, listening to the show! :lol: He just shook his head and said, "I'm not surprised." :lol: Thanks, everyone, for being there, I had a blast!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    great thread
    you all are fucking nuts

I love it!

I was at the show or I probably would have been doing the same!
  • Options
    loolooloo wrote:

I also felt like part of a special family after being with everyone for the webcam experience! I had such a great time, and yes, my husband thought I was crazy! :D He had gone out to work late that night, and returned about 2:30 (EST) to find me still sitting at the computer, listening to the show! :lol: He just shook his head and said, "I'm not surprised." :lol: Thanks, everyone, for being there, I had a blast!! :D
    9 hours people! 9 hours I sat here in m fucking chair Sat avo(NZT)!!! :o Nucking Futs for sure!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    Roeland wrote:
    Lightning Bolt
    BPlem0mCQAAzJx8.jpg

The dude with the hand on his head is feeling buzz kill syndrome

... pic made the main page on the site
  • Options
    TS155206TS155206 Posts: 5
    Thanks for the set list! Can't wait for the boot. I really feel like we all went through something together.
    06 Waikiki
    06 Aloha Stadium
    13 Wrigley
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    loolooloo wrote:

I've got it on the archive after the Jason Aldean show and the "Ice cold water, only a dollar" guy is back! :lol:
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    All I could think about all day was us Earth Cammers and that show...it was so much fun...

I did check the EC again...you are right...it's not the same...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    All I could think about all day was us Earth Cammers and that show...it was so much fun...

I watched the EarthCam with you all last evening and had so much fun. For some reason, I was unable to post on the forum last night. Even so, I enjoyed listening to the show and reading all of your posts. Good times. :D
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505

I watched the EarthCam with you all last evening and had so much fun. For some reason, I was unable to post on the forum last night. Even so, I enjoyed listening to the show and reading all of your posts. Good times. :D

I had trouble posting quickly...I had to hit submit over and over to get my posts up and it would be like 15 behind... :lol:

I think we were all hitting submit at the same time... :lol:

I love when streams come in...we get feel like we are there...and sending our energy too... :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,591
    EarthCam was a great consolation prize for those of us not at the show. Add cool and funny people in this thread who made the outside experience an experience in itself and you've got a good time. 8-)
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    UmikoUmiko Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 38
    I just noticed that we generated a thread of 160 pages in just one night! :lol:
  • Options
    Hey. Shit! I missed out on the blue earthcam t-shirt! Who made that again? Can they PM me & can I get a late order in? I was confirming someone in the US to get it sent to vs paying shipping to NZ which I've got now. if anyone can help me with who did it so I can PM the will be FAB! Cheers all. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,231
    youtube post of 30 mins of earthcam and with ice cold water announcements

http://youtu.be/dDjvz_SzbFY
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 586
    I watched PJ20 via that phone and it was awesome.

I went to Wrigley.

I finally recovered enough to grab a 6 pack, put the boot on and read this. Felt like I was part of that PJ20 experience all over again. Glad you guys got to do it this way.

Yes, there is that "what could have been" feeling. But there's also the "they just did that" feeling. It's great.

I'll tell you, it's making me long for Baltimore more then ever...and I'm from CLE!

Never, NEVER speak ill of the band, their crew, or their decisions. They are theirs and we shall enjoy them. One day they will hang it up and we'll feel sick for weeks.

Kevin
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    CO278952 wrote:

haha, thanks I needed a fix
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    need to read this thread later!~
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I think you'll enjoy it Dimi-we had a blast-next best thing to being there!! :D:D (and there's nothing better than a bottle of ice cold water! ;) )
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options

I think you'll enjoy it Dimi-we had a blast-next best thing to being there!! :D:D (and there's nothing better than a bottle of ice cold water! ;) )
    AAAAAAAGHHHH!NO! No ice cold water!!! Nightmares I tell you, nightmares I had about that guy!!! :o :shock: :lol::lol:8-)
    <hr>
  • Options
    JC8074JC8074 Posts: 127
    smarchee wrote:
    CO278952 wrote:

haha, thanks I needed a fix

Ahh, memories. Still waiting for my t-shirt.
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    Had a buck in his pocket curse the day he let it goooooo Waterman

just now seeing this...lololol
    This thread needs to be a sticky!!!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    newsign.php?line1=low+on+light&line2=not+on+water&Go+Cubs=Go+Cubs

I joined the thread after these gems!!! So great:)
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    I had so much fun on this thread that night! I will proudly wear my t-shirt-can't wait til it arrives! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    they really need to do something like this for all shows. It was a blast and really felt like a concert experience.
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    they really need to do something like this for all shows. It was a blast and really felt like a concert experience.
    Let's make it happen then people... Click here to find out how we can=>>> HERE
    07-19-'13 Chicago (TY EarthCam) @ 10♣
    07-16-'13 London (TY Dave)
    09-07-'11 Montreal
    09-04-'11 PJ20 In My Tree (TY Gary) @ 10♣
    09-03-'11 PJ20 In My Tree (TY Gary) @ 10♣
    05-09-'06 Toronto
    10-01-'96 Buffalo
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,994
    Its been 3 years. What a show!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    edited July 2016

Remember this? Following the setlist thread, watching that webcam and listening to the show from it was fun. "Get ya bottled wawta one dolla"
    photo BPlem0mCQAAzJx8_zpsgxobbvvj.jpg
    Post edited by LongestRoad on