Options

LOTTERY RESULTS

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    NastyNeilGNastyNeilG Posts: 36
    I chose every option for the BK shows, so GA and reserved seats for both nights, knowing I could only get one if selected. I won GA BK 1. I am beyond excited. My buddy got Philly night 1 and we are each other's designated PJ guests, so I will be going to two shows. Definitely stoked. Can't wait until October. I hope to see and meet some of you there.

Funny story. I got my email notification that I won, but there was a problem with my CC. I literally left a hot meal and my family at the diner to get home and correct everything so I wouldn't lose them. Ha. So glad I make it home in time and didn't miss out.
  • Options
    GB1239GB1239 Posts: 24
    Same as other Phoenix folks so far:
    I put in for PHX reserved as 1st choice, PHX GA as 2nd, and won the PHX GA. I wonder if there were only a few PHX reserved seats.
  • Options
    0 for 2.

My member number is 194xxx.

Put in for reserved seats in Brooklyn for both shows, hoping to get 1 of them (Couldn't go to any other shows).

Lost both chances.
  • Options
    Feeling very fortunate! I won reserved for Worcester (1st) and reserved for Hartford (2nd) I also entered Brooklyn reserved 1 & 2 (3rd and 4th choices) and Seattle reserved (1st) and lost those. Congrats to everyone else who got lucky. Hope those who didn't win will get tickets through TM. Hope to see some of you in the pit with me on Friday! :D
    Boston 4-10-94; Boston 9-28-04; Boston 5-24-06; Mansfield 6-28-08; Mansfield 6-30-08; East Troy 9-03-11; East Troy 9-04-11; Chicago 7-19-13; Worcester 9-15-13; Worcester 9-16-13; Hartford 9-25-13
  • Options
    I won my first choice LA 2 GA
    Couldn't be happier
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    NastyNeilG wrote:
    I chose every option for the BK shows, so GA and reserved seats for both nights, knowing I could only get one if selected. I won GA BK 1. I am beyond excited. My buddy got Philly night 1 and we are each other's designated PJ guests, so I will be going to two shows. Definitely stoked. Can't wait until October. I hope to see and meet some of you there.

Funny story. I got my email notification that I won, but there was a problem with my CC. I literally left a hot meal and my family at the diner to get home and correct everything so I wouldn't lose them. Ha. So glad I make it home in time and didn't miss out.
    Having a ticket buddy definitely helps.
    Luckily me and my friend both won Vancouver GA, so we not only are both going but can bring 2 others / trade.
    Plus it allows us to both concentrate our efforts on the general sale for Seattle. Hopefully it pays off.

I'm feeling very fortunate indeed.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    haffajappa wrote:
    NastyNeilG wrote:

Luckily me and my friend both won Vancouver GA, so we not only are both going but can bring 2 others / trade.
    Plus it allows us to both concentrate our efforts on the general sale for Seattle. Hopefully it pays off.

I am getting the impression that anyone who tried for Vancouver GA got them... Anyone heard of people who tried and didn't get them? I'm almost wondering if they have more GA tix that haven't been bought yet... what would happen in that scenario I wonder. Would they release more in another secondary lottery for any shows that still have 10C tix available? I wonder if Spokane might not have leftovers as well.... People were still winning them with 6th choice and higher.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    1. Portland GA --WON! :shock: :shock: :D:D
    2. Portland Seating--Lost

that's it! will be trying either the public sale or for someone's spare to Seattle. Stoked! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    NastyNeilG wrote:

I am getting the impression that anyone who tried for Vancouver GA got them... Anyone heard of people who tried and didn't get them? I'm almost wondering if they have more GA tix that haven't been bought yet... what would happen in that scenario I wonder. Would they release more in another secondary lottery for any shows that still have 10C tix available? I wonder if Spokane might not have leftovers as well.... People were still winning them with 6th choice and higher.
    Vancouver is a smaller market I think, plus the show is midweek, so probably fewer people from Seattle traveling up and instead going out to Spokane instead. It's true I've heard a lot of people getting Vancouver, not many that I know getting Seattle. I was going to risk it and put Seattle first, maybe would have paid off with lots of Vancouver on the table but I didn't wanna miss out on my home town show and either did my friend...

Seattle's close enough that I'll head down anyways regardless how my TM experience goes, it'll be fun to see all the wonderful people down there and anyways, there's usually ways to get tickets, in the end :)
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Mem # 318xxx

1st choice 10/18/2013 Brooklyn, NY Reserved Seats $177.00
    2nd choice 10/19/2013 Brooklyn, NY Reserved Seats $177.00
    3rd choice 10/18/2013 Brooklyn, NY GA Standing $177.00
    4th choice 10/19/2013 Brooklyn, NY GA Standing $177.00

Won my first choice...Now to wrestle with the Ticketmaster.com site for night 2....
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Only entry ... Philly 2 Reserved. So very happy I won.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    haffajappa wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Vancouver is a smaller market I think, plus the show is midweek, so probably fewer people from Seattle traveling up and instead going out to Spokane instead. It's true I've heard a lot of people getting Vancouver, not many that I know getting Seattle. I was going to risk it and put Seattle first, maybe would have paid off with lots of Vancouver on the table but I didn't wanna miss out on my home town show and either did my friend...

Seattle's close enough that I'll head down anyways regardless how my TM experience goes, it'll be fun to see all the wonderful people down there and anyways, there's usually ways to get tickets, in the end :)
    All good points. Nice to know for the future. I guess I suspected there weren't that many 10C members around Vancouver just because of their relative absence from the boards, but I thought maybe they're all just in hiding. Guess not! Obviously general population demographics in any given place has a lot to do with it.
    Yes, there are always ways to get tix in the end. :)

I simply cannot make Seattle on the Friday because of work :cry: , but I am hoping and praying that they'll add a second show for Saturday!! I actually decided not to try for Spokane (which I obviously would have gotten) just in case a second show is added to Seattle.... Not because I think a Seattle show will be better than anywhere else (never knew why people assume that), but because Spokane is a hell of a drive over the mountains in December.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    GM151575GM151575 Freehold, NJ Posts: 346
    I won philly #2 reserved with my 4th of 8 priority. lost everything else. Went with a funky strategy of going with
    1. 10/18 Brooklyn Ga
    2. 10/21 Philly GA
    3. 10/19 Brooklyn Reserved
    4.10/22 Philly Reserved-won
    then 5-8 i did the inverse of those (i.e. pick 5 is the other seat option of pick 4, 6 of 3, 2 of 7 and 8 of 1)
    Seemed like a good strategy of balancing odds. If I was going to win one would have preferred a Brooklyn show, but oh well, at least I got something.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    1. Philly 2 Reserved (Won)
    2. Brooklyn 2 Reserved (Lost)
    3. Philly 1 GA (Lost)
    4. Philly 2 GA (Lost)

Now knowing that so many people won Philly 2 reserved with their fourth or even fifth option, I wish I had gone with Brooklyn 2 as my top priority.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    1) San Diego reserved WON
    2) Phoenix reserved Lost
    3) San Diego GA NA
    4) Phoenix GA Won

Can't explain it but will take it.

Sorry for those that lost and those with complaints should complain. I'm not bragging and not bitching about people that are upset. As a band, u know your doing something right when people care this much to see you.

This band (unless I'm wrong) is all about speaking up when you feel something is wrong.

I got lucky, and I am thankful.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    NastyNeilG wrote:

Vancouver tickets may be easier to get because the concert is in December. I am from the interior and would have normally tried for Vancouver, Calgary, Spokane, Seattle tickets but will be sitting these ones out. The roads could and probably will be insane at this time of year. Sometimes they are even closed. So I will be missing my first "hometown" show since 03. Must be others who decided to not risk the drive as well.
  • Options
    Edrock78Edrock78 Posts: 167
    Philly Night 2 GA won!
  • Options
    GB1239GB1239 Posts: 24
    TN70407 wrote:
    1) San Diego reserved WON
    2) Phoenix reserved Lost
    3) San Diego GA NA
    4) Phoenix GA Won

Can't explain it but will take it.

Sorry for those that lost and those with complaints should complain. I'm not bragging and not bitching about people that are upset. As a band, u know your doing something right when people care this much to see you.

This band (unless I'm wrong) is all about speaking up when you feel something is wrong.

I got lucky, and I am thankful.

Agreed - you can speak up / complain a bit to put your opinion out there without being whiny ~ how else can anyone hope for progress in developing a better system. Especially after combing through the other posts, I am thankful I am getting into a show, but I am disappointed that as a member since '96 with a 68,xxx member number I couldn't score reserved seats. I wish the band had the freedom to say to each venue that they must have enough reserved seats to accommodate their fan club, but I guess we saw how much of a hassle they had pushing against the ticket establishment before...
  • Options

Vancouver tickets may be easier to get because the concert is in December. I am from the interior and would have normally tried for Vancouver, Calgary, Spokane, Seattle tickets but will be sitting these ones out. The roads could and probably will be insane at this time of year. Sometimes they are even closed. So I will be missing my first "hometown" show since 03. Must be others who decided to not risk the drive as well.
    True.
    Thought about doing Spokane and heading up to Sparwood to visit my best friend, and doing Calgary then Vancouver.
    But then I realised I would be driving....
  • Options
    1. Brooklyn 2 GA - lost
    2. Brooklyn 2 Res -lost

Same