Albany - (2) Fan Club Tickets for Transfer

MeatballMeatball Posts: 33
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Unfortunately I can not make it to the show this Friday @ Albany. I have a pair of 191XXX (104 on Touring Fans) Fan Club tickets that I can transfer to any other fan club member who is willing to reimburse me for the tix. If you are interested please send me a PM via this forum. You can send me the $114.00 via paypal, FedEx or some other method, we can work that out. Once I have the payment I will let Ten Club know and they will transfer the tickets into your name.

http://www.touringfans.com/viewseats.php?show_id=31&PHPSESSID=782706eb682b3d55519e46cf40537481

As per Ten Club:

Ten Club tickets are for fan club members only. If you can find a fan club member who will attend the show in your place, we will transfer the tickets. Please let us know the full name and member number of the fan club member who will be receiving your tickets.

Please do not sell your tickets for more than face value or you will compromise future ticket privileges from the Ten Club.

Deadline for ticket transfers is 24 hours before the show date.

Thanks
10C Staff
09/28/1996 -> 08/20/2018 (96) Shows Attended
"It's not the Destination it's the Journey"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    I just PM'd you.

Thanks,
    Jason
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • toronado10toronado10 Posts: 239
    I thought 10c basically put an end to ticket transfers with this tour. I remember when tickets went on sale and some people realized they couldn't go and were basically told by 10 club that they were stuck with the tickets.

buyer beware.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.