Options

Google Earth Photo's

ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
edited September 2013 in Technical Stuff and Help
Here's one that'll test your mettle: I've downloaded Google Earth but for some reason can't view the photo's. Although i can view my own pictures uploaded onto Google Earth with Panoramio. I've searched the web looking for a solution, but can't find one - beyond the odd bit of convoluted techie gobbledygook.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Here's one that'll test your mettle: I've downloaded Google Earth but for some reason can't view the photo's. Although i can view my own pictures uploaded onto Google Earth with Panoramio. I've searched the web looking for a solution, but can't find one - beyond the odd bit of convoluted techie gobbledygook.

google earth doesn't work in china.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

google earth doesn't work in china.

Yes it does. And anyway, I use a VPN.
  • Options
    china banned vpn's in 2010.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    china banned vpn's in 2010.

Like I give a shit. Mine works just fine.
  • Options
    :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I can see the photos in Google Earth now. Not sure what happened. It just started working. Must have been a problem at their end.

Also, i can download youtube vids now.

The only thing I have a problem with is finding a version of photoshop that i can crack. I'll keep working on that. 8-)