Options

AARON HERNANDEZ

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,744
    Goes from being one of the top tight ends in the NFL to jail for the rest of his life. Unreal.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,602

Goes from being one of the top tight ends in the NFL to jail for the rest of his life. Unreal.

What a dummy
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    He gone!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options

What a dummy
    Not a dummy, a MURDERER!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I wonder if they will still go through with the other trials now (double murder, assaulting an inmate and CO).
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    This guy probably should have been locked up for shit he did while he was in college.
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

What a dummy
    Not a dummy, a MURDERER!
    Well he is a dummy for murdering people
  • Options
    Did he never watch Law and Order or CSI? How do you have your cell phone on while murdering someone at a remote site. He is a dumbass murderer.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,920
    A jail cell in Walpole is exactly where this piece of shit deserves to spend the rest of his life.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Did he never watch Law and Order or CSI? How do you have your cell phone on while murdering someone at a remote site. He is a dumbass murderer.

Yeah. When you read the play-by-play of what actually happened, you realize just how fucking dumb this guy is.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    the guy was living in some sort of fantasy land
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    MayDay10 said:

the guy was living in some sort of fantasy land

It truly is strange. What on Earth was going through this guy's mind? He was on top of the World, an NFL player making millions of dollars, yet he couldn't walk away from the "THUG" lifestyle? Its so bizarre.
    And now he will spend the rest of his life, the next 60 or so years, living in a 4x6 cage. Living like a caged animal, which is exactly what he is, an animal. But to be on top of the World like he was, to a murdering caged animal? I just don't get it.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

What a dummy
    Not a dummy, a MURDERER!
    Well he is a dummy for murdering people
    Agreed, a murdering dummy.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

I wonder if they will still go through with the other trials now (double murder, assaulting an inmate and CO).

Of course they will. One trial has nothing to do with the other.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I saw someone say..

"bad news for Hernandez, he is going to get at least a 3 game suspension for this"
  • Options
    Next trial was delayed already after the verdict as it was supposed to start in May. I wonder if they will actually go through with it or just keep delaying while the first appeals of this one get denied. This one cost Massachusetts millions to do as will the next trial. I'm all for giving the family closure of a trial but at some point you just need to tell them he did it and will never be let out of jail and move on. Who cares if he has 3 life sentences without parole or 1. Its all the same. He dies in jail.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Wow. How perfect is that? I'm sure he'll be hearing the roar of the crowd from his cell.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    edited April 2015
    I used to like watching that show "The First 48 Hours". I don't watch much TV, but every once in a while i would watch a couple episodes of that show. I would be fascinated on the looks of the criminals faces, when they realized it was all over. When they realized that their life had basically come to an end, and they would be spending the next 100 years or so, locked in a cage.

As that verdict was read, for a split second Hernandez has that same look in his eyes. The look of someone who realizes the game is over.
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Wow. How perfect is that? I'm sure he'll be hearing the roar of the crowd from his cell.
    Incredible.

How do you not just kill yourself at this point?
  • Options

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I hear that Lawrence Phillips is looking for a new cell mate.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I like how his attorneys went into full Lionel Hutz mode and admitted Hernadez was at the scene of the crime in their closing arguments to the jury. That takes moxie.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Jason P said:

I like how his attorneys went into full Lionel Hutz mode and admitted Hernadez was at the scene of the crime in their closing arguments to the jury. That takes moxie.

yeah, obviously an act of incredible desperation. had he admitted that from the beginning, reasonable doubt could have been obtained.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cdysinge said:

99% of murderers are. my old instructor (former RCMP) used to say "jail is full of idiots or people with big mouths or both".

before the digital age, so many people got caught because for no other reason than they can't keep their crime to themselves.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Did anyone else see the part where the jury said they knew he did it when Robert Kraft testified. The coroner or anyone else couldn't give an exact time of death. It was all speculation partially on where Hernandez was when they circled onto him. Kraft asked Hernandez two days after the murder if he was involved and Hernandez so no, I couldn't have been as I was in the club when it happened. Up until that point they had no theory yet on time of death so the jury said the only way he could have known what time it happened if he was there and participated.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Sports don't reform thugs, or anyone with bad character issues.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Did anyone else see the part where the jury said they knew he did it when Robert Kraft testified. The coroner or anyone else couldn't give an exact time of death. It was all speculation partially on where Hernandez was when they circled onto him. Kraft asked Hernandez two days after the murder if he was involved and Hernandez so no, I couldn't have been as I was in the club when it happened. Up until that point they had no theory yet on time of death so the jury said the only way he could have known what time it happened if he was there and participated.

there you have it. prison is full of idiots.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Incredible.

at his age, not sure if I would. he'll be out just in time for retirement.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Incredible.

at his age, not sure if I would. he'll be out just in time for retirement.

1st degree murder means he will never be out. Life without the possibility of parole is the sentence.