Options

Weiner Rising

CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
edited August 2013 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ah, I see he's a two-handed pole-clutcher.

New York City will do what they want, but for me, as relates to someone who continually lied despite being given many chances to come clean (so to speak), I say screw him...

(...unless being a stellar liar is what it takes these days)
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    Ah, I see he's a two-handed pole-clutcher.

New York City will do what they want, but for me, as relates to someone who continually lied despite being given many chances to come clean (so to speak), I say screw him...

(...unless being a stellar liar is what it takes these days)

Screw Weiner :lol:
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    weiner-rising
    that's funny
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mysticweed wrote:
    weiner-rising
    that's funny
    First thing I thought as well.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I Like Weiner :thumbup:

Weiner gets my vote.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    mysticweed wrote:
    weiner-rising
    that's funny
    First thing I thought as well.

"weiner climbs in polls" is even more that's funny ....especially since the pic in the article shows him clinging to one.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Weiner ... a.k.a. "Carlos Danger" ... was sending leud texts to strangers more then a year after he resigned!

:fp:

And I bet he will still wins!

He should have went with Carlos Peligro on the nickname. Why get lazy halfway thru?

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,056
    Here's the article. He loves the internet.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/2 ... 40295.html
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Jason P wrote:
    Weiner ... a.k.a. "Carlos Danger" ... was sending leud texts to strangers more then a year after he resigned!

And I bet he will still wins!

He should have went with Carlos Peligro on the nickname. Why get lazy halfway thru?

I've been walking around the house saying that nickname with rolling "r's" since I read this.

(yes, I amuse myself to no end)

If this idiot does win, then the people get what they deserve.
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Its amazing Weiners doormat of a wife continues to put up with this humiliation, she must have really learned a lot working under Hillary. :lol:
  • Options
    Its amazing Weiners doormat of a wife continues to put up with this humiliation, she must have really learned a lot working under Hillary. :lol:
    that's like getting trained by a jedi master in the arts of getting cheated on. everything is geting snapped into focus now ... he would basically have to get caught making out with a goat for her to leave him.
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    that's like getting trained by a jedi master in the arts of getting cheated on. everything is geting snapped into focus now ... he would basically have to get caught making out with a goat for her to leave him.

I doubt even that would do it, this woman has no self respect for herself.
  • Options
    Isn't Danger more commonly given as a middle name?

Carlos Danger Powers. Now we're talking!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,690
    Alright so Doucher, when this first goes down says that others will come to light? THEN he continues this shit well into 2012? And is only now having to answer for it? Send this fuckwad home with his dick up his ass!!!

Wifey looked none too happy. Hope she pulls a metaphorical Lorena Bobbit!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Jason P wrote:
    Isn't Danger more commonly given as a middle name?

Carlos Danger Powers. Now we're talking!

dangers-my-middle-name_zpse8b8ca80.jpg
  • Options

the problem huma has is anthony isn't and will never be bubba so she should dump carlos now
  • Options
    Our would-be Mayor Carlos Danger has done it again.

After sitting for lengthy, sympathetic profiles with The New York Times magazine, New York and People — where he declared, “I feel like a different person” — serial online sexter Anthony Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin, held a joint press conference in which they admitted Weiner, who’d been ahead of all Democratic contenders in the polls, was up to his old tricks.

When did New Yorkers at large become the equivalent of the doormat wife? Is this how we see ourselves — the collective masochist in Anthony Weiner’s endless psycho-sexual melodramas? It’s one thing to believe sexual infidelity has no bearing on the ability to govern — the city had a rather grown-up reaction to then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s cheating, which paid off in a great mayor — but it’s another to believe that this is all that’s wrong with Weiner and his compatriot in shamelessness, Eliot Spitzer.

Spitzer is a hypocrite of the highest order, a self-styled paragon of moral rectitude who patronized prostitutes. Now he wants to be comptroller — yet won’t release his tax filings. How dare we, the mere electorate, ask? Isn’t it enough that someone of his intellect and prominence deigns to serve in such a lowly, unglamorous job? It’s not Spitzer’s sexual proclivities that are at issue; it’s the rampant sense of entitlement. His wife, Silda, who stood by his side as he announced his resignation, has made it clear that she’d rather her estranged husband not run. Clearly, that’s too much to ask.

Weiner, meanwhile, is a spectacularly unaccomplished politician who did nothing in Congress other than alienate his staffers and colleagues. He’s spent months selling this redemption narrative — full of tears and therapy and a martyred wife — while continuing to solicit at least one other young woman online, promising to hook her up with a job at Politico and a condo in Chicago in trade for a “hard delete” of their exchanges.

And still, voters wonder?

This used to be a city where cynicism, skepticism and a general philosophy of F-you-ness kept even the most famous, accomplished arrivistes on edge. What happened? Is it our post-Oprah culture, where admitting you did something wrong — even only after getting caught — equals automatic forgiveness? Or have we lost our edge in going from lawlessness and race riots to debates over cigarette smoking and Citibikes? When did New Yorkers develop such low self-esteem that Anthony Weiner seems like the mayor we deserve?

Weiner was quoted in last week’s New York magazine as saying that his personal and political reformation came about only when he “stopped lying.” When exactly was that? He also mocked a publishing house that had approached him about writing a memoir: “They think it has to have some plotline, like my rise, my fall, how I bottom out, feel all this remorse, have an epiphany, and then come back,” he said, as if he had far too much integrity to ever try that line. “I’m supposed to be sorry, sorry in this way you’re supposed to be sorry . . . but I don’t know if it’s hitting me like that.” It was yet another look into Weiner’s unstoppable self-destructiveness: He admitted to a journalist that he felt no remorse.

It’s also time to declare a moratorium on the line that Huma Abedin is the smartest, shrewdest, most level-headed and glamorous asset the Democratic Party has, and if she’s OK with Anthony, we should be, too. Clearly, there is something very wrong with Abedin — whether it’s simply that she shares her husband’s vaulting ambition or that she has a pathological need to be publicly humiliated, something’s up. When The New York Times is calling for you to take your sad assemblage of sexual compulsions out the door, you should consider that a wake-up call. Silda may have stood by Eliot, but even she never opened her mouth in his defense.

Abedin took the good-wife act one step further at Tuesday’s press conference, admitting her collusion in this new lie: “We discussed all of this before Anthony decided to run for mayor,” she said. So clearly, as Abedin sat for these joint interviews in which Weiner claimed to be a changed man, she knew that wasn’t the truth, and was happy to lie to a public that had been nothing but sympathetic toward poor, brilliant Huma, saddled with such a dud. Perhaps they’re a better match than we knew.

“So what I really want to say,” Abedin continued, “is I love him, I have forgiven him, I believe in him, and as we have said from the beginning, we are moving forward.”

How telling that Abedin didn’t acknowledge another harsh truth: It’s the New York electorate that decides how far — not her, not Anthony, and certainly not Carlos Danger.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/local ... NNXg1kcz8H
  • Options
    REUTERS

Huma Abedin, who is standing by husband Anthony Weiner despite him being the butt of late-night jokes, is being thrust under a different spotlight.

Abedin is facing her own troubles -- less salacious than her husband's, but potentially more severe, according to a new report by Fox News.

On June 13, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, wrote her and Secretary of State John Kerry asking why Abedin, the deputy chief of staff at the State Department under former Secretary Hillary Clinton, was granted status as a "special government employee" after the birth of her son.

That title allowed her to work from home as a part-time consultant to State, earning $135,000 as a government employee — while also earning $355,000 as a consultant for Teneo, where former President Bill Clinton is a board member.

Grassley wants to know who authorized Abedin's change in status, what effect that change had on her security clearances, and whether the department interacted with the companies with which Abedin consulted.

According to Craig Holman of the government ethics watchdog group Public Citizen, Abedin's status raises serious questions, Fox News reported.

"If this story pans out that Huma actually had access to inside information while serving as a government official but at the same time serving as a strategic consultant to a firm that actively trades in the stock market, this could be quite a problem, " he said.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/huma_a ... b3300tLdFL

Looks like she really learned a lot working for Hilary. :lol:
  • Options
    c'mon, who doesn't want him to be mayor?! :wtf: :lol:

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013 ... intern.php
  • Options
    Benito Smash :lol:
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    I did the generator with my full name and my nickname. Both results were fantastic.

Ernesto Verboten

Esteban Violence
  • Options
    Carlos Danger is getting back together with Huma. Amazing. He has more lives then a cat.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    so is it ok to call her Mrs. huma weiner now?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    He should be in jail.
  • Options
    Marcelino Gamble is in the hizzouse. =)
    I'm getting my first tattoo cuz if that name generator
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    unsung said:

He should be in jail.

On what charges?

I think the whole thing was a ruse to 'legally' 'discover' what the FBI already knew: Huma was borrowing her husband's computer to email her boss.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    my buddy eddie had me put his name in the generator and he got the greatest Carlos Danger name of ALL TIME
    FABRIZIO SLY
  • Options
    I'm starting to take serious offense to the Italian names being generated, lol
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

He should be in jail.

On what charges?

I think the whole thing was a ruse to 'legally' 'discover' what the FBI already knew: Huma was borrowing her husband's computer to email her boss.
    Yeah, a ruse sexting a teenager. Sure.