Better Days

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Pap wrote:

That's not Eddie Vedder's Better Days! It's a Pearl Jam cover of The Kink's Better Things!

yeah I know that, but since Pearl Jam had already covered a song with the exact same name, that is why many of us missed it, and if you go back and read the whole post instead of picking one line out, it is obvious that is what I meant
    It's "Better Days" vs "Better Things".
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Pap wrote:

That's not Eddie Vedder's Better Days! It's a Pearl Jam cover of The Kink's Better Things!

yeah I know that, but since Pearl Jam had already covered a song with the exact same name, that is why many of us missed it, and if you go back and read the whole post instead of picking one line out, it is obvious that is what I meant
    It's "Better Days" vs "Better Things".
    my bad I am an idiot :fp:
  • gbpat54gbpat54 Posts: 69
    Ha...that's funny shit, even EV said " Better Days " when introducing the Kinks cover " Better Things " at Amsterdam !
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    gbpat54 wrote:
    Ha...that's funny shit, even EV said " Better Days " when introducing the Kinks cover " Better Things " at Amsterdam !
    well Eddie messes up the lyrics enough, but that is the first time I ever heard him mess up the song title
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I still can't believe Ed played this live in Houston. Even with a backing track,( for all the instruments) :mrgreen: it was awesome!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12