Options

A nice trip..

AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Can you recommend some place to visit?
I haven't travelled so much but,
I once visted Scotland landed in Edinbourgh went with a little group of people from different countries on a bus trip for some days. It was a local guide that drove the bus and telling us all these crazy,fun, historical things along the way. Scotland was nice and calm, lots of sheeps :D

Peace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    lots of sheep :lol::lol:

i hear chicago is nice in the summer.

i've only travled the US. if you want to come here, i can recommend a number of things. other wise, i would love to visit chernobyl (sp), china, or the scandanvian countries.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited May 2013
    Mexican resorts...nothing better than an all inclusive deal at a top notch resort..The mexican resorts do it best.
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I've heard nothing but good things about upstate New York. Specifically the Albany area.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    lots of sheep :lol::lol:

i hear chicago is nice in the summer.

i've only travled the US. if you want to come here, i can recommend a number of things. other wise, i would love to visit chernobyl (sp), china, or the scandanvian countries.

:D Thanks 81! Chernobyl sounds creepy...Chicago sounds nice ;)
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    How much are you willing to pay?
    Where are you from?
    What's the longest plane ride you are willing to take?
    Can it be a road trip?
    Do you want to relax or go sightseeing?
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Cayman Islands are nice.

Ireland

France

The northeast us is nice in the summer.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I can confirm the Cayman Islands are awesome
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I keep seeing pictures of the Maldives. Looks incredible. I wanna go.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    Edinbourgh is beautiful indeed.. Going for dublin in the end of May few days..

Do you wanna go to another calm place?

I love Vienna & Prag beautiful cities a special in the spring..

And Cayman Islands ... all I can say go for it, I think you wont regreat it! heaven

Fiji islands & Maldives is freaking amazing, purest place on earth..

What are you looking for?
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I would recommend

Venice, Italy (beautiful and the people are so kind and it is unlike anywhere else in the world), Austria (one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. I felt like I was walking around in fairytale land), Ireland (again beautiful and super friendly people, lots of history and great beer!), Paris (it is Paris, not much else needs to be said), but I would highly recommend Chicago this July!! ;):mrgreen:

Enjoy your trip, wherever you go !
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    I can confirm Austria is awesome
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Legend has it that you would be best advised to not eat the brown acid.

"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, OK?"

Will, can you confirm this one?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Thank's everyone, it's really interesting to read all the nice travel tips :D
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    Legend has it that you would be best advised to not eat the brown acid.

"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, OK?"

Will, can you confirm this one?

I have never had the brown acid

confirmation denied
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    where are you from? ... that would help ... also, what your interests are when you travel ...
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    No better place than Chicago in summer!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    where are you from? ... that would help ... also, what your interests are when you travel ...

I'm from Sweden, that explaines my poor English, :) I like nature, adventures, historical things and beaches etc. :D
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Go to NY, it's a great city, but not in the summer, too hot. Spring in NY is lovely.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I thought Germany was beautiful and would love to go there again.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    I can confirm that Germany is beautiful
  • Options
    Annafalk wrote:
    I'm from Sweden, that explaines my poor English, :) I like nature, adventures, historical things and beaches etc. :D

ahhh ... well ... depending on where you live ... a short trip would be to http://www.urnatur.se/ ... spend a couple of days here ... it's wonderful ...

for abroad ... not too far ... i would take a 3 hr flight to iceland ... the country is spectacular ... if you need to save money ... bring a tent and some camp ... all the parks and sights are free ...

other suggestions (from places i've been) are peru, belize, new zealand ... it depends on your time and budget ...
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:

ahhh ... well ... depending on where you live ... a short trip would be to http://www.urnatur.se/ ... spend a couple of days here ... it's wonderful ...

for abroad ... not too far ... i would take a 3 hr flight to iceland ... the country is spectacular ... if you need to save money ... bring a tent and some camp ... all the parks and sights are free ...

other suggestions (from places i've been) are peru, belize, new zealand ... it depends on your time and budget ...

Wow, thank you very much, seems like you have travelled quite a lot :) I would like to visit all of these places you've mentioned!
    I'm very grateful to all this nice response! There are so many cool people here on this board :D
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    I've heard nothing but good things about upstate New York. Specifically the Albany area.

:lol::lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Annafalk wrote:
    Wow, thank you very much, seems like you have travelled quite a lot :) I would like to visit all of these places you've mentioned!
    I'm very grateful to all this nice response! There are so many cool people here on this board :D

yes ... if you do indeed go - let me know and i can give you more thoughts ...
  • Options
    Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    If you like the outdoors I can recommend Canada - Jasper/Banff region is unbelievable - great beer and fantastic outdoors
    I would also recommend Utah - its like a different world and again amazing outdoors - very hot in the summer but its like being in space or the wild west or something.
    If you want somewhere closer to home there are tonnes of fantastic places in Ireland - the burren, aran islands, donegal :)
    168dcfb.jpg