Options

tickets still available for Paris

2»

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    mc22man wrote:
    exactly verona is the concert on saturday night!
    so u are from dublin?i'm from roma!!!

It's sold out though, isn't it?

Yeh I'm from Dublin - I was in Roma two years ago. Love the place, I've seen a bit of Italy actually: Florence, Pisa, Siena, Lucca, Naples, Pompeii. It's a beautiful country and I love the people
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    europe_2004europe_2004 Posts: 11
    Are there any still available for Paris?
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Are there any still available for Paris?
    think so yes.
  • Options
    The Coolin is my local big ish irish pub decent music too though i don't live near it nice pub and staff are decent enough(some are actually irish)nice big terrace to sit out on and gloat about what a great gig and if your lucky you might even get served by me!
    (its next to the Mabillion metro station in the Marche saiint Germain)open till 2am
    also a really nice sangria bar nearby called the 10 Bar (pronounced "dice bar") great atmosphere and very old french(though no guinness) rue De Odeon next to Odeon metro....very unique!
    Corcorans near saint michelle is a bit nasty and sleazy would give that one a miss bit of a tourist trap and the guinness is horrible.
    any questions?
    the leaders of the free world are just little boys throwing stones
    Dublin 06,Paris 06
  • Options
    the leaders of the free world are just little boys throwing stones
    Dublin 06,Paris 06
  • Options
    Corcorans near saint michelle is a bit nasty and sleazy would give that one a miss bit of a tourist trap and the guinness is horrible.
    any questions?

There are two corcorans though - I never went to the other one. It probably is completely changed though :( cos all the barmen who worked there seem to be living in my area in Dublin as I've met all of them since I got back, lol. They were all Irish there though and didn't even speak French. I used to have to translate if a customer had a complaint or something :rolleyes: . They were fucking funny though :D

I don't know any of those others. We also used to think in Le Violin Dingue and I forget where that was - one of those places that starts with an M and is pretty long :o . Oh and the Hideout :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    mc22manmc22man Posts: 29
    It's sold out though, isn't it?

Yeh I'm from Dublin - I was in Roma two years ago. Love the place, I've seen a bit of Italy actually: Florence, Pisa, Siena, Lucca, Naples, Pompeii. It's a beautiful country and I love the people

As i see,you knoe better italy than me...i would like one day to come in dublin, i love u2 and dubliners...so many amusing people!!ciao
    I break the law...
    If it's illegal...
    to be in love
  • Options
    mc22man wrote:
    As i see,you knoe better italy than me...i would like one day to come in dublin, i love u2 and dubliners...so many amusing people!!ciao

Well why don't ya! My friend from Pisa comes over here all the time and absolutely loves it. My Roman friend hasn't been here yet but I'm trying to convince her to come over for the concert in August.

Well I've only been to Italy twice - a week each time - but I had GREAT tour guides who showed me loadsa places and I fell in love with the country. Florence is probably the most beautiful city I've ever been in. I really wanna go to Verona and Venice though and now there's a tiny chance I might be going to Verona :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    roelBEroelBE Posts: 23
    the concert in Antwerpen was sold out in 1,5 hour
  • Options
    mc22manmc22man Posts: 29
    Well why don't ya! My friend from Pisa comes over here all the time and absolutely loves it. My Roman friend hasn't been here yet but I'm trying to convince her to come over for the concert in August.

Well I've only been to Italy twice - a week each time - but I had GREAT tour guides who showed me loadsa places and I fell in love with the country. Florence is probably the most beautiful city I've ever been in. I really wanna go to Verona and Venice though and now there's a tiny chance I might be going to Verona :)

I've just bought four ticket for verona concert for me and my friends and i think that there are still ticket available on [url]www.winticket.it. Take a look!
    For the best italian city i think that firenze is one of the better place i've ever seen in my life but my heart beats for rome and nice...yes i was born in france!!this is my mail if you wanna ask me news for rme: [/url]mc22man@yahoo.it.
    Hail Hail
    I break the law...
    If it's illegal...
    to be in love
  • Options
    Thank you. It's weird cos when I translate the site into English nothing comes up for Pearl Jam but I can click on Pearl Jam in Italian and this comes up:

OGGI 28 APRILE ALLE ORE 16 INIZIA LA VENDITA DEI BIGLIETTI PER I CONCERTI ITALIANI DEI PEARL JAM
    AL BOX OFFICE DI VIA PALLONE 12/A VERRANNO DISTRIBUITI I NUMERI PER FAR RISPETTARE LA CODA.
    IL LIMITE DI ACQUISTO E' FISSATO A N. 8 BIGLIETTI A PERSONA

QUESTI I PREZZI DEL CONCERTO ALL' ARENA DI VERONA IL 16 SETTEBRE 2006

PLATEA NUMERATA 57.50
    GRADINATA NUMERATA 46.00
    GRADINATA NON NUMERATA 40.20

Lol, what does all that mean? There's nothing to click on to buy tickets - I don't have the credit card number yet anyway :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    On fnac.com, non-seated tickets are longer available.

Except in special packages made for belgian people : train + ticket (from brussels, liege etc)

The show could be sold out soon I think
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    On fnac.com, non-seated tickets are longer available.
    Except in special packages made for belgian people : train + ticket (from brussels, liege etc)
    The show could be sold out soon I think
    still plenty of actual seats though.
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 3
    I'm trying to buy standing tickets for bercy from ticketnet.fr, however i can't create an account (it appears that my e-mail address is not being accepted). Can anyone please help!
  • Options
    AFAIK Ain't any standing seats left (apart than with transport package).
    There isn't any left at Fnac or Carrefour so it's strange that ticketnet has them.

anyway, I just tried and it did not let me create an account with an english address but let me do one with a french one, with the same email in both case.
    So the email is not the problem, the address is.
    I tried to then modify the account to put a UK address but it still fails.

I've had the problem in the past with French sites that, although they list other countries in the address, don't actually recognise them (most likely the postcode). In 1 instance I got it solved by dropping them an email about it.

that one:http://www.francebillet.com also has an English version (top right under UK). ticketing is down at the moment so don't know if they have GA.