Bottlerock Napa?!?!?

InThinAirInThinAir Posts: 79
edited July 2013 in The Porch
What are the actual chances? RNDM is already playing there so I guess theres a possibility but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet....

http://novato.patch.com/articles/pearl- ... ock-lineup
Post edited by Unknown User on
the sun has set, the sun will rise another day....

Comments

  • arqarq Posts: 7,483
    InThinAir" said:
    What are the actual chances?
    Very close to zero.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 7,995
    I love how they make it seem as if there is any chance whatsoever to get the Stones!


    "They are heading down to ask the Stones but nothing is confirmed yet," posted Mindi Levine, marketing manager at Napa's Uptown Theatre and a DJ at KVYN "The Vine" radio station in Napa. Both KVYN and Uptown are associated with BottleRock through mutual connections
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 1,304
    arq" said:
    [quote="InThinAir"]What are the actual chances?
    Very close to zero.[/quote]
    With soundgarden playing indy that night the answer is zero!
    Alpine Valley 6/26&27/98 10/8/00 6/21/03
    Summerfest 7/8/95 6/29&30/06
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Chicago 5/16&17/06
    Missoula 6/20/98 8/29/05
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
  • primussucks" said:
    With soundgarden playing indy that night the answer is zero!
    :lol: :clap:
    1994:ATL 4/3
    2000:CLT,GSO,ATL
    2003:CLT,ATL
    2004:AVL
    2005:PIT
    2008:CAE
    2009:ATL 6/24(EV)
    2011:PJ20 9/3,9/4
    2012:ATL,JAX 11/24,11/25(EV)
    2013:CHO,CLT
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • saw rndm at bottlerock on saturday. the guys started the show with a clash intro. very nice. i'd say these guys blew everyone away with their rockin' funk and energy. saw mr arthur later that night during the ben harper set and shook his hand for a job well done. if you get a chance to see them - do so!
  • -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 978
    2001ALLSTAREDDIE" said:
    saw rndm at bottlerock on saturday. the guys started the show with a clash intro. very nice. i'd say these guys blew everyone away with their rockin' funk and energy. saw mr arthur later that night during the ben harper set and shook his hand for a job well done. if you get a chance to see them - do so!
    I saw them too and thought they were great live and put on a fantastic show. 8-) 8-)
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,775
    This is just sad!
    Dear BottleRock Bands-
    You recently played at the BottleRock Festival in Napa Valley, Ca. My Husband and I own Up & Under Pub and Grill in Point Richmond, CA, the company that did all of the backstage catering for the bands, the artists, stagehands and festival workers for BottleRock. We served over 8500 meals. We own a successful restaurant and thought that taking this job would bring us to the next level. We were wrong.

    We have yet to be paid for our work on BottleRock. We are owed around $190,000. This may not seem like a lot to some people, but to us it is life changing. We have fronted all of our cost for the festival and now our bills are due to our vendors. We paid all of our 33 employees that made this event successful. But we have not seen a final payment. Our once successful restaurant is in jeopardy of closing it doors. We are not asking for money from you. We hoping that by informing more people of this situation it will expedite the payment process.

    Sadly all of our names are directly linked with this festival. I am unsure if you have been paid or not for your work at BottleRock festival, but we have not. Please help us keep our doors open! Hope this finds you well.

    Sincerely,

    Nikki Villa & Nathan Trivers, Owners
    Up & Under Pub and Grill, Point Richmond, CA
    http://www.theupandunder.com
    theupandunder@gmail.com
    http://fb.me/1OekPzBXJ
    6/24/95, 11/18/97, 7/10/98, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 6/05/03, 6/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/23/04, 7/07/06, 7/22/06, 10/21/06, 8/28/09, 10/09/09, 10/23/10, 10/03/12, 11/26/13.
  • demetriosdemetrios CanadaPosts: 31,097
    perfectlefts14" said:
    This is just sad!
    Dear BottleRock Bands-
    You recently played at the BottleRock Festival in Napa Valley, Ca. My Husband and I own Up & Under Pub and Grill in Point Richmond, CA, the company that did all of the backstage catering for the bands, the artists, stagehands and festival workers for BottleRock. We served over 8500 meals. We own a successful restaurant and thought that taking this job would bring us to the next level. We were wrong.

    We have yet to be paid for our work on BottleRock. We are owed around $190,000. This may not seem like a lot to some people, but to us it is life changing. We have fronted all of our cost for the festival and now our bills are due to our vendors. We paid all of our 33 employees that made this event successful. But we have not seen a final payment. Our once successful restaurant is in jeopardy of closing it doors. We are not asking for money from you. We hoping that by informing more people of this situation it will expedite the payment process.

    Sadly all of our names are directly linked with this festival. I am unsure if you have been paid or not for your work at BottleRock festival, but we have not. Please help us keep our doors open! Hope this finds you well.

    Sincerely,

    Nikki Villa & Nathan Trivers, Owners
    Up & Under Pub and Grill, Point Richmond, CA
    http://www.theupandunder.com
    theupandunder@gmail.com
    http://fb.me/1OekPzBXJ
    That sucks!! :(

    It's a regular occurrence when working @ a festival gig. Folks not getting paid! Bands might love it with it's quick cash but it hurts the one's in the hospitality / security / cleaning etc.. working behind it. The last few festival show's that have happened here locally have had so many problems.
  • demetriosdemetrios CanadaPosts: 31,097
    And speaking about Napa + RNDM ...

    RNDM - 2013-05-11 - Bottlerock Festival - Napa, CA - AUD - FLAC.zip
    http://we.tl/s5o0yf6jPQ

    SETLIST:

    01. Intro
    02. Ain't Got No Mag 7
    03. Modern Times
    04. Darkness
    05. Hollow Girl
    06. The King of Cleveland
    07. Look Out
    08. New Tracks
    09. What You Can't Control
    10. The Disappearing Ones
    11. Trust
    12. Walls
    13. Throw You to the Pack
    14. When the Fire Comes (Jeff Ament song)
    15. Can't Exist (Joesph Arthur song)
Sign In or Register to comment.