Extra Boston 10C Tickets

pbhackpbhack Posts: 12
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Have 2 extra 10C tickets for each show. 200K 10C # which usually means mid floor. Email mjohns9900@yahoo.com if interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493

Brettvalego@gmail.com or WMHC413 (AIM)
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    My friend & I are interested in the 5/24 pair - emails sent.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • jenbedderjenbedder Posts: 15
    I hope Windowpaine got some already. I need two too for 5/25. I am a tenC member and want to bring my son. I'd appreciate any help...(my email to you was returned to me)
    it makes much more sense
    to live in the present tense
    ya his email was bounced back to me as well. i didn't hear from him. oh well i guess we're not going

:)
  • jenbedderjenbedder Posts: 15
    I am going with or without tickets. I think people will be selling tickets outside. Last time they were at the Fleet, there were LOTS of tickets being sold. I had extras and ended up giving them away. That was the VFC tour, but I don't think it will be too different. Hopefully. So, come if you are feeling adventurous!
    it makes much more sense
    to live in the present tense
    i'm spoiled though and only want tickets that are close. i sat in the loge directly across from the stage during the vfc shows and i thought it was too far. think i have a good shot at good seats off the stree? i dont know
    adios
    brett

aim - WMHC413
  • rollajohnrollajohn Posts: 6
    I see lots of balcony tix avaible from people selling. I need a tix too but want a decent one. I'm sure they'll be some good seats avaible outside the arena probaby less than face value too! I;'m coming from Saratoga and psyched about tonight!
    "Wilbon loves being Michael Wilbon. I hate being Tony Kornheiser" - 02/08/2006
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    i just need 1... for cheap

anyone?
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • preble69preble69 Posts: 134
    You will be able to get cheep tickets right before the show. The scalpers buy way to many tickets to every show. I saw Paul Macartney for $30 ($80face) and the Stones for $30 ($120 face) If you want a good seat just offer them face tehy will take it

peace

I need 2 good seats for the first night
  • ndv180ndv180 Posts: 80
    preble69 wrote:
    You will be able to get cheep tickets right before the show. The scalpers buy way to many tickets to every show. I saw Paul Macartney for $30 ($80face) and the Stones for $30 ($120 face) If you want a good seat just offer them face tehy will take it

peace

Because of 10Club, brokers/scalpers have a difficult time getting good seat for PJ. Therefore, they really don't buy tickets for their gigs.

Also, every scalper in Boston (with possibly one or two exceptions) will be at Fenway Park tonight (and probably tommorrow as well).
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    ndv180 wrote:
    Because of 10Club, brokers/scalpers have a difficult time getting good seat for PJ. Therefore, they really don't buy tickets for their gigs.

Also, every scalper in Boston (with possibly one or two exceptions) will be at Fenway Park tonight (and probably tommorrow as well).

there's plenty of scum to go around

you might just get the JV scalpers at the Garden with the big boys coming over around 7:30
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • preble69preble69 Posts: 134
    Last boston show there were a ton of scalpers at the shows. I am from Mass. There are different scalpers for diff venues. The Fenway scalpers are different then the fleet center ones. Believe me they bought a ton of seats jsut look on craigslist there are a shit load of tickets

"Also, every scalper in Boston (with possibly one or two exceptions) will be at Fenway Park tonight (and probably tommorrow as well)."

No way I know for a fact the Fat old guy with white hair will be there acting like an asshole with his clan of high school drop outs
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    preble69 wrote:

peace

check your pm's....
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    For anyone looking still for tonight, Ticketmaster has dropped loge 2 and loge 3.
    This weekend we rock Portland